Anthony Pellicano Makes Shocking Char...

Anthony Pellicano Makes Shocking Charges About Arnold Schwarzenegger, Michael Jackson

There are 152 comments on the Hollywood Reporter story from Aug 7, 2011, titled Anthony Pellicano Makes Shocking Charges About Arnold Schwarzenegger, Michael Jackson. In it, Hollywood Reporter reports that:

News of the World phone hacking takes a backseat to Pellicano's: the Hollywood hacker reveals in his first prison interview why he dropped Jackson as a client and more.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hollywood Reporter.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

InDaHouse

“New year, more f'loon denial”

Since: Jul 10

Dark Recesses, Your Mind

#1 Aug 7, 2011
Slowly but surely the truth about MJ will come out, and f'loons won't be able to stop the avalanche.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#2 Aug 7, 2011
The whole thing had me howling with laughter, initially, at the thought of f'loons having emotional breakdown when the read about this bomb dropping. But I became sober when I thought about the countless boys whose lives were damaged because people such as Pellicano helped Michael cover up his crime. I hope at least some of them were able to move past it, via therapy.

But I am curious to know what Pellicano meant when he said he learned Michael did something worse to young boys than molestation. What in his mind consists of molestation? Does he include any untoward act toward a child? Or did he regard sodomy as separate from molestation? Whatever he learned, Michael was obviously guilty.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

InDaHouse

Dark Recesses, Your Mind

#3 Aug 7, 2011
Len is Disgusted wrote:
The whole thing had me howling with laughter, initially, at the thought of f'loons having emotional breakdown when the read about this bomb dropping. But I became sober when I thought about the countless boys whose lives were damaged because people such as Pellicano helped Michael cover up his crime. I hope at least some of them were able to move past it, via therapy.
But I am curious to know what Pellicano meant when he said he learned Michael did something worse to young boys than molestation. What in his mind consists of molestation? Does he include any untoward act toward a child? Or did he regard sodomy as separate from molestation? Whatever he learned, Michael was obviously guilty.
It is intriguing, isn't it? For someone like Pellicano to be horrified, it must be something REALLY bad...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Kids ...”

Since: Jan 09

Don't do drugs! <Hee-Hee>

#4 Aug 7, 2011
InDaHouse wrote:
Slowly but surely the truth about MJ will come out, and f'loons won't be able to stop the avalanche.
Are you sure? In their own minds they can always make that freak look like the second coming of Jebus, regardless of what he did.

InDaHouse

Dark Recesses, Your Mind

#5 Aug 8, 2011
lawl wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure? In their own minds they can always make that freak look like the second coming of Jebus, regardless of what he did.
After years of lauding Pellicano for his honesty when he said he purportedly said Wacko was innocent, they now have to revise history and tell us that Pellicano is a lying scumbag. Poor f'loons.

“I pity the floon”

Location hidden

#6 Aug 8, 2011
Len is Disgusted wrote:
Maybe in addition to the molestations he played the boys off against each other. Either way MJ was truly evil and should have rotted in jail. Those boys will never be able to move on whilst there are rabid fans still out to kill them.

J-J-Jina Wild

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#7 Aug 8, 2011
InDaHouse wrote:
<quoted text>
After years of lauding Pellicano for his honesty when he said he purportedly said Wacko was innocent, they now have to revise history and tell us that Pellicano is a lying scumbag. Poor f'loons.
They have defended AP for years. I love it when things like this happen. I wonder which selective truths they will settle with?

I'd also like to know what MJ could possible have done to the boys. God, the plot thickens and with each turn becomes ever more depraved. What disgusting players they all are.
Marley the cat

Fall River, MA

#8 Aug 8, 2011
Just a stupid hater attention vampire. Negative attention is still energy.
People close to MJ knew he practiced Witchcraft. People say it's of the 'Devil' or 'Satanic'. MJ got his young friends involved with it and did spells with them- cast a Circle... Everybody knows MJ was heavily into Witchcraft. When someone is into that, they want their friends in on it too. Some people believe that 'Reiki' is Witchcraft. MJ also HEALED his young friends. Of course, people like juicy bad gossip, so that LOSER threw that one out there. He obviously is a loser! It is what it is.
Marley the cat

Fall River, MA

#9 Aug 8, 2011
I'm in a rush to get out of here and I have things to do, so STFU.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#10 Aug 8, 2011
Marley the scat wrote:
MJ got his young boyfriends involved with it and did spells on them-
cast a Circle Jerk... Everybody knows MJ was heavily into Witchcraft and boys.
You remind me that internet freaks are almost always entertaining. Thanks!

J-J-Jina Wild

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#11 Aug 8, 2011
Marley the cat wrote:
I'm in a rush to get out of here and I have things to do, so STFU.
You stfu, nail clipper. I bet the truth is that you are totally shitting yourself right now, scared of what is about to be revealed - and you'd be right to be. Imagine how your empty little world is going to explode - and it's no more than you deserve for your abuses against those boys.

Karma, baby. Suck it and see.
Krissy

Ashburn, VA

#12 Aug 8, 2011
"You don’t have to worry about cops or lawyers. If I find out anything, I will f--k you over." -Pellicano

This is contradicting.

So he claims to have dropped MJ as a client because he found out that MJ had done something worse to the boy than molestation. Allegedly. So if he found that out, why didn't he keep his promise to f-ck MJ over? BTW I thought MJ fired Pellicano -- Pellicano didn't drop MJ.

Need money or attention? Don't worry, you don't need to have proof or be telling the truth...people stopped caring about those silly details long ago. Again, my question always is: if you knew something why not help put that person in jail? I never understand that. There are all these people walking around with "proof" yet no one feels compelled to share with anyone else but reporters. You are so concerned you do absolutely nothing to prevent more children from being hurt or put an "offender" away. In fact you wait until the person can’t respond to what you claim to talk trash.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Marley the cat

Fall River, MA

#13 Aug 8, 2011
Yeah, that guy is bitter! Karma! He looks like he's getting his Karma LMOL! MJ did fire Pellicano. I think he's the one that did really evil stuff to little kids or their parents, like murder. He who points the finger has three that point back!
Pellicano= Italian In his position he was probably part of a 'secret society' OR ever watch 'The Sapranos'?! Some 'Italian men' are very dangerous. A lot of them hold grudges and if you're not 'loyal', and do something or even say something to offend them, forget it!!!
I don't think they're they are giving the full story in this article
Marley the cat

Fall River, MA

#14 Aug 8, 2011
*LMAO
Marley the cat

Fall River, MA

#15 Aug 8, 2011
J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
You stfu, nail clipper.
I never said I did other people's nails. What do you do?
Collect some type of welfare because you're a single mom OR on some type of disability because you're insane! Every time I pop in here, you're ALWAYS here!
I hate typing. I guess people are starving for any kind of attention- EVEN NEGATIVE!
Ciao!
*flipping the bird at the internet trolls*
Marley the cat

Fall River, MA

#16 Aug 8, 2011
I think MJ found out Pellicano did some very evil, corrupt things... I'll just say that.:x
Read the whole article? The guy sounds like he is a TOTAL NUT JOB!
Marley the cat

Fall River, MA

#17 Aug 8, 2011
YOUR FRIENDS ARE MIRRORS OF YOU! MJ didn't want anything to do with this NUT JOB. He fired him.
Google it!
Cheers!
Don't troll me.*leaving*

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#18 Aug 8, 2011
Krissy wrote:
"You don’t have to worry about cops or lawyers. If I find out anything, I will f--k you over." -Pellicano
This is contradicting.
So he claims to have dropped MJ as a client because he found out that MJ had done something worse to the boy than molestation. Allegedly. So if he found that out, why didn't he keep his promise to f-ck MJ over? BTW I thought MJ fired Pellicano -- Pellicano didn't drop MJ.
Need money or attention? Don't worry, you don't need to have proof or be telling the truth...people stopped caring about those silly details long ago. Again, my question always is: if you knew something why not help put that person in jail? I never understand that. There are all these people walking around with "proof" yet no one feels compelled to share with anyone else but reporters. You are so concerned you do absolutely nothing to prevent more children from being hurt or put an "offender" away. In fact you wait until the person can’t respond to what you claim to talk trash.
Perhaps the story of Michael firing Pellicano is PR spin. Or Michael offered him an enormous monetary bribe to buy his silence, in exchange for favors. We're discussing two people with no ethics. Who really knows. But whatever Michael did, a man with no scruples and no respect for the law thought what Michael was doing to young boys was horrible enough to not want to help him. After all, he said he learned some truths.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#19 Aug 8, 2011
Marley the cat wrote:
YOUR FRIENDS ARE MIRRORS OF YOU! MJ didn't want anything to do with this NUT JOB. He fired him.
Google it!
Cheers!
Don't troll me.*leaving*
Michael obviuosly wanted this so-called "nutjob's" services or he wouldn't have hired him. Keep trying to justify your worship, at the Church of Michael Jesus Jackson.
Krissy

Ashburn, VA

#20 Aug 8, 2011
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps the story of Michael firing Pellicano is PR spin. Or Michael offered him an enormous monetary bribe to buy his silence, in exchange for favors. We're discussing two people with no ethics. Who really knows. But whatever Michael did, a man with no scruples and no respect for the law thought what Michael was doing to young boys was horrible enough to not want to help him. After all, he said he learned some truths.
Pure speculation.

Pellicano was/is in jail. What good would a bribe do? Pellicano had no obligations to Michael, none. But, yet, he has always defended him.

So let me see this one by one:

“I said,‘You don’t have to worry about cops or lawyers. If I find out anything, I will f–k you over.’”

So he told Michael if he finds anything he would f-k him over.

“I quit because I found out some truths…He did something far worse to young boys than molest them.”

Then he finds "some truths", worse than molesting (other than murder what could that possibly be?) but instead of f-king him over (like he says he would) he just resigns and keeps defending him??
Sure makes sense....

It's strange how many people come out insinuating that they know lots of stuff without actually saying what that stuff is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arnold Schwarzenegger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Conan: The Complete Quest Jun 19 kelly 1
News Thousands of voters, celebrities, register to w... Apr '16 BHM5267 3
News Essential Politics: Trump ramps up California e... Apr '16 Phyllis Schlafly ... 11
News Arnold Schwarzenegger ditches interview after b... Mar '16 redmond 1
News Arnold Schwarzenegger Endorses John Kasich, Cal... Mar '16 Cleveland Sugar 1
News Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders sparred in New ... Feb '16 LBJ Bush 1 Bush 2 2
Poll the expendables to spin-off into solo movies (Aug '15) Jan '16 expendables 5 6
More from around the web