'Promises': maybe a pact with the devil -

Full story: Baltimore Sun
Can Saturday Night Live bring back Dan Aykroyd and Steve Martin to do a "wild and crazy guys" parody of Eastern Promises? With Vincent Cassel and Viggo Mortensen playing Russian mafia pals in London, the film ... Full Story
Jenn

San Francisco, CA

#1 Sep 21, 2007
I don't believe we watched the same movie. Not to mention I don't believe you would normally use the actors names when describing things that their characters did in the movie. I am an English major with a Journalism minor and this is a very poor written review; opinions aside.
Joshua

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Sep 29, 2007
The fact that this reviewer even makes a comparison between the bath fight scene and Bourne Ultimatum is all I need to read. Go play with your action figures and leave the real films to adults.

Since: Dec 06

United States

#3 Oct 12, 2007
Joshua wrote:
The fact that this reviewer even makes a comparison between the bath fight scene and Bourne Ultimatum is all I need to read. Go play with your action figures and leave the real films to adults.
((SSusan is giving Joshua a standing ovation)) Kudos to you Joshua!!! I like the way you think.:) And the action figures comment is hilarious!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Armin Mueller-Stahl Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In 'Code' mode: Story continues with 'Angel & D... (May '09) May '09 uffabug 2
Cronenberg thriller opens London film fest (Aug '07) Aug '07 Jcm 1
More from around the web