his sexiness
Anonymous

Edgware, UK

#1 Nov 12, 2008
He is the sexiest man alive!!!! Everything about him is sexy wether his hair is short or long, no matter what he's wearing (the less the better of course=P) His cheek bones, his smile, his eyes. ADMIT IT LADIES THE GUYS AS NEAR PERFECT as you can get!!!
Amisha

Apex, NC

#2 Feb 26, 2009
Anonymous wrote:
He is the sexiest man alive!!!! Everything about him is sexy wether his hair is short or long, no matter what he's wearing (the less the better of course=P) His cheek bones, his smile, his eyes. ADMIT IT LADIES THE GUYS AS NEAR PERFECT as you can get!!!
I agree. He is sexy whatever he wears with short or long hair everything is sexy about him. His eyes are sexy and his smile. if you have seen his movie Vaada when he says jaan and kisses amisha on the neck and says one-track mind is the best track and in the movie the song teri kurti sexy when again he in the end of the song he again kisses her on the neck. HE IS THE SEXIEST MAN EVER TO BE ALIVE, DON'T YOU THINK SO?
Ivana

Backi Petrovac, Serbia

#3 Apr 27, 2009
I agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeee :)))

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arjun Rampal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll what is arjun rampal's personal life? (Apr '08) Apr '15 monu ghuriaya 152
isnt arjun rampal the most handsome man alive? (May '11) May '14 salman 15
Poll Which hair style looks better on Arjun? (Nov '08) Jul '13 rohit 19
News Big B, Kareena and their Satyagraha (Apr '13) Apr '13 Amrit pawar 6
News Satyagraha back in action (Apr '13) Apr '13 Amrit pawar 1
News 'Inkaar' gets thumbs up from fans (Jan '13) Jan '13 kashif 1
Arjun Rampal - nude ! (Aug '11) Sep '12 Ronit agrawal 3
More from around the web