Against Mel Gibson Stamped, Sealed an...

Against Mel Gibson Stamped, Sealed and Delivered by the New World Order

There are 6 comments on the Pacific Sun story from Jul 11, 2010, titled Against Mel Gibson Stamped, Sealed and Delivered by the New World Order. In it, Pacific Sun reports that:

Actor and director Mel Gibson, currently under fire by the entire mainstream media for alleged misdoings, just happens to be the very best man in Hollywood fighting tyranny with such outstanding works as Braveheart, The Passion of the Christ and Apocalypto - all of them examples of how storytelling at its core signifies both the story itself and an ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pacific Sun.

reborn

Fremont, NE

#1 Jul 11, 2010
why do the successful, older hollywood men go with younger girls? to retain their immortality? Especially when part of the woman is fake (boobs)...
or face..whatever...
There are REAL women thoughout the country...they don't put on..but are true in their heart. They have beauty within....an without...
A true woman is comfortable with herself, knows herself, and doesn't have to change..
I am concerned about the kids welfare.
thank you

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#2 Jul 11, 2010
me to

you are rigth

but hse wasnt young she is about 48-53 years old,m wiht lots of plastic surgery done on her face and her body, inculding hair implants.
cheeks plastic implants
nose cut off 4 times,
eyes
tights suck for fat
thoat and face lift
3 times impoants in the breasts

Location hidden

#3 Jul 11, 2010
Against Mel Gibson Stamped, Sealed and Delivered by the New World Order

Jurriaan Maessen

Infowars.com

July 10, 2010

Actor and director Mel Gibson, currently under fire by the entire mainstream media for alleged misdoings, just happens to be the very best man in Hollywood fighting tyranny with such outstanding works as Braveheart, The Passion of the Christ and Apocalypto — all of them examples of how storytelling at its core signifies both the story itself and an allegory of the age-old, everlasting struggle of freedom-loving people against the darkening clouds of tyranny.

The mainstream media is abuzz with voices denouncing Mel Gibson.

The mainstream media meanwhile is abuzz with voices denouncing Mel Gibson. Self-declared “voice of the left” Arianna Huffington today even argued for a revival of non-existent “Hollywood values” and for Gibson to be burned at the stake:

“(…) Now is the time”, screams Huffington,“for Hollywood to show what those values really are by making Gibson pay the price for his bigotry and intolerance.”

Just like in the days of J. Edgar Hoover, when every important person both inside and outside Hollywood had the dubious honor of reserved blackmail-space in the FBI-director’s desk, the arrows have now been directed at Gibson, not for anything he might have done mind you, but rather with the aim of stopping the man from capturing audiences around the world with any more influential films about freedom versus tyranny. In other words: the current “controversy” serves to hinder the filmmaker from doing his job. In an age where many filmmakers, sniffing it up in the bathroom, are instruments for the New World Order by producing predictive programming to audiences everywhere, the crusade launched against Gibson should raise all thinking people’s eyebrows.

Remember the Playboy-interview from July of 1995, where Gibson identified the power behind the throne with stunning accuracy. With the conversation turning towards then-president of the United States, Bill Clinton, Gibson suggested that he was obviously groomed for the job early on in his career.

“Do you really believe that?”, asked the surprised interviewer (which he shouldn’t be), to which Gibson replied:

“I really believe that. He was a Rhodes scholar, right? Just like Bob Hawke. Do you know what a Rhodes scholar is? Cecil Rhodes established the Rhodes scholarship for those young men and women who want to strive for a new world order. Have you heard that before? George Bush? CIA? Really, it’s Marxism, but it just doesn’t call itself that. Karl had the right idea, but he was too forward about saying what it was. Get power but don’t admit to it. Do it by stealth. There’s a whole trend of Rhodes scholars who will be politicians around the world.”

Flabbergasted by his words, the interviewer retreaded to the mantra of the numb and the ignorant when confronted with a sudden outburst of truth:

“This certainly sounds like a paranoid sense of world history. You must be quite an assassination buff.”

Gibson:“Oh, f***. A lot of these guys pulled a boner. There’s something to do with the Federal Reserve that Lincoln did, Kennedy did and Reagan tried. I can’t remember what it was, my dad told me about it. Everyone who did this particular thing that would have fixed the economy got undone. Anyway, I’ll end up dead if I keep talking s***.”

Not dead, thank God. Although the New World Order is pulling all the stops to make sure his career will be.
voice of reality

Coudersport, PA

#4 Jul 12, 2010
mel gibson speaks for the true silent majority.
tell it like it is, mel!!
Mels new girlfriend lol

Madison Heights, MI

#5 Jul 12, 2010
The true meaning of the N word.

A person of ANY RACE or origin regarded as contemptible, inferior, ignorant, etc.

MEL GIBSON DID NOT DO A THING WRONG, AND WAS NOT PUTTING DOWN THE BLACK PEOPLE !!

If I was used, lied to, played, set up, and taking as a fool like Mel Gibson was, I would lose it and yell my head off too !

I am sure any one would, if this was to happen to any one of us.

Location hidden

#6 Jul 12, 2010
YES!!
I AGREE WITH YOU COMPLETELY!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arianna Huffington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Drug addicts should be shown empathy (Sep '13) Jan '18 Porter Aaron 183
News Arianna Huffington to Trump: Stop tweeting, sta... (Apr '17) Apr '17 USA Today 1
News Scarlett Johansson Critiques Ivanka Trump's "Co... (Apr '17) Apr '17 USA Today 1
News Scarlett Johansson blasts Ivanka Trump: 'You ca... (Apr '17) Apr '17 USA Today 1
News Can Lydia Polgreen Fix - Miserable' Huffington ... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Flirts9578 2
News Huffington: It's Too Late for Media to Take Tru... (Oct '16) Oct '16 USA Today 1
News Huffington Post CEO Jared Grusd Discusses the P... (Aug '16) Aug '16 USA Today 1