Arianna Huffington: Will unemployment...

Arianna Huffington: Will unemployment disaster be Obama's Katrina?

There are 2 comments on the The Union story from Nov 27, 2009, titled Arianna Huffington: Will unemployment disaster be Obama's Katrina?. In it, The Union reports that:

There's a Category 5 storm about to make landfall, and the president and the officials in charge of preparing for the approaching disaster don't seem to be particularly worried.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Union.

marita145

Hanoi, Vietnam

#1 Jan 19, 2010
This president, who could have been such an insurgent at a moment demanding insurgency, has been so utterly captured by the Wall Street elite, the health insurance industry elite, and the military elite.
http://organismedecredit.org

“God Bless America”

Since: Sep 08

Bonis Quod BeneFit Haud Perit.

#2 Jan 19, 2010
I wouldn't click on the huffington post if it was on fire and only need one click to survive. What a sick rag full of sick liberals. Don't read that crap people you'll go blind. Ariana Huffington is just waking up to the revelation that she and others like her are on Obamas sinking Titanic.

Never support the American enemy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arianna Huffington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Drug addicts should be shown empathy (Sep '13) Jan '15 realman 178
News Arianna Huffington: Hillary Clinton is 'Obvious... (Apr '13) Nov '14 goldstone report 30
News Arianna Huffington to UK Journo: 'Sleep Your Wa... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Floyd Howard Jr 1
News Huffington Post gains strength as news site (Apr '10) Jun '14 RayOne 12
News Another Media Platform for the World's Rich and... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Philip Cohen 1
News Will the Tim Armstrong/Arianna Huffington combo... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Concerned About US 1
News Dear Arianna: Anonymity has value, and doing aw... (Aug '13) Aug '13 TheSPEECHnNOTtheS... 1
More from around the web