Fox News Behind Hillary Clinton (Shil...

Fox News Behind Hillary Clinton (Shillary Clinton)

Posted in the Arianna Huffington Forum

“Ron Paul for president”

Since: Aug 07

Guntersville, AL

#1 Nov 14, 2007
Huffington Post:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-sirota/hi...

CBS News:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/05/09/pol...

Rupert Murdoch (Fox News) is publically behind Hillary Clinton's campaign, she WILL get the nomination, for the Democratic run, she voted to declare Iran a "terrorist nation" (first step for war), she has said it would be around 4 years before all of the troops will come home, WAKE UP!

I'll say it again FOX NEWS IS BEHIND HILLARY CLINTON! THINK ABOUT IT

Ron Paul is the only TRUE anti-war candidate
Ron Paul is the only candidate that supports the constitution
Ron Paul is the only anti "big brother" candidate
Ron Paul is the only anti "net -neutrality" candidate

Ron Paul is the only candidate that isn't bought off by foreign interests, domestic corporate interests, ect., his campaign has been funded by the American People like you and me, Vote For Ron Paul in the Republican Primary whatever state your in, you HAVE to register republican to vote.

Hillary's going to get the Dem. nomination reguardless, atleast vote for Ron Paul as the republican candidate just to inject REAL issues in the debate if nothing else....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arianna Huffington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Arianna Huffington to Trump: Stop tweeting, sta... Apr '17 USA Today 1
News Scarlett Johansson Critiques Ivanka Trump's "Co... Apr '17 USA Today 1
News Scarlett Johansson blasts Ivanka Trump: 'You ca... Apr '17 USA Today 1
News Can Lydia Polgreen Fix - Miserable' Huffington ... Dec '16 Flirts9578 2
News Huffington: It's Too Late for Media to Take Tru... (Oct '16) Oct '16 USA Today 1
News Huffington Post CEO Jared Grusd Discusses the P... (Aug '16) Aug '16 USA Today 1
News Arianna Huffington to Leave the Huffington Post (Aug '16) Aug '16 Le Jimbo 5
More from around the web