SolFest XIV: Arianna Huffington highl...

SolFest XIV: Arianna Huffington highlighted seven steps to save the...

There are 11 comments on the The Ukiah Daily Journal story from Sep 27, 2010, titled SolFest XIV: Arianna Huffington highlighted seven steps to save the.... In it, The Ukiah Daily Journal reports that:

Arianna Huffington, co-founder and editor-in-chief of The Huffington Post, brought a bit of good news to SolFest on Sunday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Ukiah Daily Journal.

Clueless

Berkeley, CA

#1 Sep 27, 2010
Clueless "solutions" as usual.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2 Sep 27, 2010
THESE PEOPLE ARE REALLY CAUGHT IN THEIR OWN LIES!
Skeptical

Forestville, CA

#3 Sep 27, 2010
At least she is trying and has a plan. That is more than I can say for you whinny little b!tches. All you morons like to do is cry and complain and try to blame everyone else. God forbid you actually get your lazy ass off topix and DO something.
it will cost the taxpayer

Chico, CA

#4 Sep 27, 2010
Come join us were looking for new members, we will laugh at the Global Warming Nuts, Creationist, Religious Fanatics and Communist. Here's a sampling Book of Gore Chapter 3

3:1 And lo, it was a dark time after the millennium. Chaos abound.
3:2 And Gore, savior to all, was unseated and powerless.
3:3 Verily, Gore sought to save the masses. Not since he created the internet was he needed more.
3:4 The Gore looked around the Earth and the seven seas and judged it to be dirty and bad.“What hath man done?” The Gore called upon his followers.
3:5 The Gore foresaw a time when music shall play on all seven continents before the Great Taking. The best he vowed to attend. The worst to be sent to the freezing continent prophesized to raise the sea. The Gore’s Prayer

Al Gore’s my Shepherd, I’ll not think.
I know he’d never lie
In gestures green; He leadeth me
The rising water’s nigh!

The world He will restore again;
With carbon credits he doth sell
From his Palace of righteousness,
The plebs must in hovels dwell.

Yea, though I spruik up Earth’s dark hour,
Yet will I fear until;
Electricity’s banned; and life’s become
A Fourteenth century thrill.

My Planet has been warmened
By evil modern life;
My head doth tilt, I turn off lights,
And halt climatic strife.

Goodness and mercy all my life
Shall surely follow me;
And in Gore’s house forevermore
My dwelling place shall be.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#5 Sep 27, 2010
Skeptical wrote:
At least she is trying and has a plan. That is more than I can say for you whinny little b!tches. All you morons like to do is cry and complain and try to blame everyone else. God forbid you actually get your lazy **** off topix and DO something.
YOU FIRST!
Interesting

Ukiah, CA

#6 Sep 27, 2010
I still remember when Arnold and Arianna were debating during their campaign for governor...Arnold said, "Arianna, I could drive my hummer through your loopholes."
LoopHole

Ukiah, CA

#7 Sep 27, 2010
Interesting wrote:
I still remember when Arnold and Arianna were debating during their campaign for governor...Arnold said, "Arianna, I could drive my hummer through your loopholes."
In hindsight she might have been the better choice.
Julie

United States

#8 Sep 27, 2010
Wow, Arianna. Logical suggestions. Been doing those for years.
MYTHOUGHTS 1

Emeryville, CA

#9 Sep 27, 2010
MY THOUGHTS 1 wrote:
THESE PEOPLE ARE REALLY CAUGHT IN THEIR OWN LIES!
ONE MORE THING, AFTER THE ELECTION, THEY WILL LIE AS TO WHY THE CONSERTIVES WON....
Too much time

Palmdale, CA

#10 Sep 27, 2010
it will cost the taxpayer wrote:
Come join us were looking for new members, we will laugh at the Global Warming Nuts, Creationist, Religious Fanatics and Communist. Here's a sampling Book of Gore Chapter 3
3:1 And lo, it was a dark time after the millennium. Chaos abound.
3:2 And Gore, savior to all, was unseated and powerless.
3:3 Verily, Gore sought to save the masses. Not since he created the internet was he needed more.
3:4 The Gore looked around the Earth and the seven seas and judged it to be dirty and bad.“What hath man done?” The Gore
called upon his followers.

3:5 The Gore foresaw a time when music shall play on all seven continents before the Great Taking. The best he vowed to attend. The

worst to be sent to the freezing continent prophesized to raise the
sea. The Gore’s Pray

Al Gore’s my Shepherd, I’ll not think
I know he’d never lie
In gestures green; He
The plebs must in hovels dwell.
Yea, though I spruik up Earth’s dark
My Planet has been warmened
By evil modern life;
My head doth tilt, I turn of
Shall surely follow me
And in Gore’s house forevermor
My dwelling place shall be.
Dude, you seem to have WAY too much time on your hands.
Get over it, your guy won for president - 10 Fucking years ago! Hahahaha!
Wow, the only thing worse than a sore loser... Is a sore winner!
Still making Gore jokes?! Shit, even Letterman stopped that-5 YEARS AGO!
It really is unseemly for you pathetic kooky Tea Baggers to keep bitching because you just can't get over the fact that we have a black president-that really pissess you off still, doesn't it? Jesus, get over its called democracy-you guys still yak about Jimmy Carter for fucks' sake. Go back to listening to Rush and Beck and O'Reilly and come back when you have something useful to contribute. In the meantime, stop whining like the liitle bitches you are and grow up.
Capitalism is a Sin

United States

#11 Sep 27, 2010
Too much time wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, you seem to have WAY too much time on your hands.
Get over it, your guy won for president - 10 **** years ago! Hahahaha!
Wow, the only thing worse than a sore loser... Is a sore winner!
Still making Gore jokes?!****, even Letterman stopped that-5 YEARS AGO!
It really is unseemly for you pathetic kooky Tea Baggers to keep bitching because you just can't get over the fact that we have a black president-that really pissess you off still, doesn't it? Jesus, get over its called democracy-you guys still yak about Jimmy Carter for fucks' sake. Go back to listening to Rush and Beck and O'Reilly and come back when you have something useful to contribute. In the meantime, stop whining like the liitle bitches you are and grow up.
A-Men

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arianna Huffington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Absolutely Absurd'--Morning Joe Rips HuffPo fo... Jul 23 USA Today 1
News Drug addicts should be shown empathy (Sep '13) Jan '15 realman 178
News Arianna Huffington: Hillary Clinton is 'Obvious... (Apr '13) Nov '14 goldstone report 30
News Arianna Huffington to UK Journo: 'Sleep Your Wa... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Floyd Howard Jr 1
News Huffington Post gains strength as news site (Apr '10) Jun '14 RayOne 12
News Another Media Platform for the World's Rich and... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Philip Cohen 1
News Will the Tim Armstrong/Arianna Huffington combo... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Concerned About US 1
More from around the web