Haiti Tops Every Section, HuffPost Ho...

Haiti Tops Every Section, HuffPost Home Page

There are 1 comment on the Mediabistro.com story from Jan 16, 2010, titled Haiti Tops Every Section, HuffPost Home Page. In it, Mediabistro.com reports that:

The Huffington Post dedicated the top of its home page and of each of its 17 sections toward the relief efforts in Haiti and guiding readers on how they can help in the aftermath of Tuesday massive earthquake.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mediabistro.com.

Dan USA

Waukesha, WI

#1 Jan 22, 2010
I've switched to the Hoffington Post because I'm so bored with CNN giving 24 hour coverage, for eight days, on Haiti. How about some coverage for Heartland America, on the devastating rains and mudslides in the South Bay, CA. My friends and family in those Southern CA municipalities describe awful conditions. And then we hear Hollywood celebs are going to Haiti (for camera coverage). And we're disgusted to know, they wouldn't be caught dead, assisting with the cleanup of their own neghboring communities.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arianna Huffington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Drug addicts should be shown empathy (Sep '13) Aug '17 Josie Wales 180
News Arianna Huffington to Trump: Stop tweeting, sta... (Apr '17) Apr '17 USA Today 1
News Scarlett Johansson Critiques Ivanka Trump's "Co... (Apr '17) Apr '17 USA Today 1
News Scarlett Johansson blasts Ivanka Trump: 'You ca... (Apr '17) Apr '17 USA Today 1
News Can Lydia Polgreen Fix - Miserable' Huffington ... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Flirts9578 2
News Huffington: It's Too Late for Media to Take Tru... (Oct '16) Oct '16 USA Today 1
News Huffington Post CEO Jared Grusd Discusses the P... (Aug '16) Aug '16 USA Today 1
More from around the web