Reader FAQ: Magical Names

Reader FAQ: Magical Names

There are 43 comments on the About.com story from Aug 13, 2008, titled Reader FAQ: Magical Names. In it, About.com reports that:

Blog reader April writes, "My girlfriend has found her Wiccan name but I dont know how to find mine and I'm new to Wicca.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at About.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“WOOH!!”

Since: May 08

Vallejo, CA

#41 Oct 17, 2008
I've never heard of any particular stone being bad luck for anybody. Some folks may have stronger affinities for certain stones, but they all have useful properties.

“A different view”

Since: Sep 08

West Riding

#42 Oct 17, 2008
DaBroad wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmmm...on the geocities one, I first came up with Venus Dragon, then Crow Hawk. Personally, I like the one my neighbors gave me back in college:
Crazy Bitch Who Sings Show Tunes At 6 On A Sunday Morning, or Crazy Bitch for short.
It said i was Natalia Tikimirova, but then it tells everyone that.

“Please don't feed the trolls.”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#43 Oct 17, 2008
My mother never even let me try hers on, for those reasons. As far as I know she didn't study or practice, but she seemed to know an AWFUL lot about certain traditions and superstitions. It makes me wonder if I get my preferences from her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

April Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Amy Nachbar's Boston weekend music picks April ... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Spanarkle 1
News Andrew WK, Black Lips, Fucked Up, Alvvays + mor... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Batch 37 Pain Is ... 2
News Why I admire Marie Osmond (Apr '13) Dec '14 sarahk 8
News Lady Gaga to perform in Israel for the 2nd time... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Big mike 2
News LI's new fab four (Apr '08) Sep '13 TheAfroHedgehog 16
News LI's new fab four (Oct '08) Aug '13 RiotAct666 2
News What's on (Apr '12) May '12 BJ Fan2 2