Duff Taking 'Dignity' On Summer Tour

There are 7 comments on the Billboard.com story from Jun 22, 2007, titled Duff Taking 'Dignity' On Summer Tour. In it, Billboard.com reports that:

“It's so different from my other albums, which were pop/rock”

Hilary Duff will kick off a month-long summer tour Aug. 6 at the Everett Events Center outside of Seattle. via Billboard.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Billboard.com.

Greg

Swansea, UK

#1 Jul 4, 2007
Hilary Duff is Brill and I love the new album 'Dignity'. My fave tracks are 'With love' and 'Stranger'. I really wanna see the new concert. I'm looking online to find some cheap tickets now.
biggest fan ever

Wanaque, NJ

#2 Jul 4, 2007
Greg wrote:
Hilary Duff is Brill and I love the new album 'Dignity'. My fave tracks are 'With love' and 'Stranger'. I really wanna see the new concert. I'm looking online to find some cheap tickets now.
yah i love her songs to!!!! shes awsome. but i love all of her songs. i have it all on my ipod. and i mean all her songs. i checked and made sure i had all of her songs.
Alex

Hereford, UK

#3 Sep 3, 2007
i really like hilary duff and i really wanna meet her because she is awsome
ive got all her cds and films
Alex

Hereford, UK

#4 Sep 3, 2007
Greg wrote:
ha me 2 and i really wanna meet you as well so we can talk about her all day long how old are you ????
RonW

Everett, WA

#5 Sep 5, 2007
gag
Steam

Olympia, WA

#6 Sep 5, 2007
Damn! Ron and I agree on something.
RonW

Everett, WA

#7 Sep 6, 2007
I was going to see Rush on their "snakes and arrows tour...didn't happen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

April Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Amy Nachbar's Boston weekend music picks April ... Apr 10 Spanarkle 1
News Andrew WK, Black Lips, Fucked Up, Alvvays + mor... Mar '15 Batch 37 Pain Is ... 2
News Why I admire Marie Osmond (Apr '13) Dec '14 sarahk 8
News Lady Gaga to perform in Israel for the 2nd time... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Big mike 2
News LI's new fab four (Apr '08) Sep '13 TheAfroHedgehog 16
News LI's new fab four (Oct '08) Aug '13 RiotAct666 2
News What's on (Apr '12) May '12 BJ Fan2 2
More from around the web