who are anonymous and how they are ta...

who are anonymous and how they are taking over to destroy us

Posted in the Anonymous Forum

COCOBEINGHACKEDA NDROBBED

Québec, Canada

#1 Jan 12, 2013
THESE ARE THE LEADERS OF THE ANONYMOUS HACKERS, THEY ARE THE ONES WHO STARTED HACKING AND STEAL OUR DEALS. WHERE DID THEY HIDE ALL THE QUADRILLIONS THEY HAVE STOLEN? WHICH AGENCIES PROTECT THEM AND DO NOT ARREST THEM BECAUSE THEY MAKE HUGE MONEY WITH THEM?

LOOK TO THE ILLUMINATI GANG THAT WANT TO PUT US IN BONDAGE AND RULE OVER US. GO ON UTUBE AND SEE THE ILLUMINATI SONG THEY SING. LOOK AT THEIR BLACK HOODS THEY ALSO DRESSED AS THE KKK. HITLER ON THEIR SIGHTS.
WAKE UP PEOPLE THESE PEOPLE ARE BAAAAAAAADDDD. THEY WANT TO ENSLAVE US AND DESTROY US. ARREST THEM.
THE ONES WHO STARTED HACKING LARS HUBINETTE  (SIG AHLEN HUBINETTE, LEARSI AHLEN HUBINETTE), GENERAL ROSIER , ARE CONTROLLING IN FRONT OF THE SCREENS IN HONG KONG  AND IN STANDARD CHARTER BANK IN HK AND ROBBING EVERYONE. THE ELDERS BOUGHT THAT BANK?  THAT IS PROBABLY WHY A NEW GROUP WAS FORMED THE WHITE DRAGONS. THEY SENT INTERPOL A PHOTO OF A GIRL WITH A DRAGON ON HER FACE.  JIM ALWAYS TOLD EVERYONE HE WAS WITH THE DRAGONS. ASK THE CHINESE ELDERS IF THEY ARE WITH THEM? WITH THEM BILL VAN BOETZELAER, MARK FORSTEIN and Best Friend Jewish Lawyer  Jay Leiderman,.JIM TEAGUE, IZAK SCHWEITZ, MARC BARRY , HIS MOTHER SARAH BARRY AND THE CABAL BOYS.
LOOK ONLINE FACEBOOK, LINKEDIN ETC. SEE WHAT LARS HUBINETTE IS UP TO WITH ALL THE TECHS, IT TOP GUYS, ERICSSON ETC. AND THE CHANGING OF THE SYSTEMS IN ALL THE BANKS AND TREASURIES. REMOTELY  THEY WANT TO SHUT ALL DOWN.. STARVE AND CONTROL YOU, YOUR CHILDREN. MUCHMORE, COMPLETE SHUT DOWN, COMPLETE FAMINE, COMPLETE DESTRUCTION. THEY ARE  THE EVIL ANONYMOUS  HACKERS,THIEVES, MURDERERS, DEVILS.
 IT IS YEARS PEOPLE COMPLAIN OF THE ABUSE AND NOTHING IS DONE. THEY CONTINUE TO HAVE MORE AND MORE POWER.

Look http://m.youtube.com/watch...

WE ARE FED UP OF WORKING ALMOST 24 HOURS A DAY AND THEY HACK INTO US AND ROB OUR TRANSACTIONS FOR OVER 10YEARS. WE HAVE RIGHTS AND MORE RIGHTS AS THIS IS GODS LAND. They rob us and then block us from getting paid. WHERE IS JUSTICE? IT IS FRAUD.
IS THIS WHAT AGENCY WORKERS  GENERALS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE GANGSTERS, CROOKS?
THEY  steal clients from emails. They call or send incredible returns by email to our Brokers and clients, THEN rob Investors that  have been lured by them lose all even their initial INVESTMENTS. INVESTIGATE, WHERE IS ALL THE MONEY?
 See http://tdarkcabal.blogspot.ca/2012/07/july-12...
MARC BARRY is with them and even wrote a book and see the interviews. Why are They not arrested????????
By now we are a network, all of us connected, they know our every moves and steal all our deals.
He says it all in the book that some of the authorities protect him. Obviously they eat with him FROM THE ROBBERY. HE does things they ask him to do that he cant talk about. IT IS ONE NON DISCLOSURE OVER ANOTHER, NOT TO TALK, REVEAL. AGENCIES AND EX PRESIDENTS PROTECT HIM. HE SAYS  That out of the USA he would be arrested.... And much more.
Put what you see at the top of this message with what you will see below and you will have all the answers why your deals do not close. Where do they go? Who entices your clients? Why the assets you have for sale gold, mtns etc. Disappear before you have a chance to transact?  Read on!
LOOK   http://www.questia.com/libra ry/85772532/spooked-espionage- in-corporate-america-by-marc-b arry-adam-l-penenberg?gclid=CJ absN-tr7MCFdEWMgodUkoApA
LOOK http://books.google.ca/books...
Interview 1
LOOK http://hellocoolworld.com/files/TheCorporatio...  
Interview 2
LOOK http://www.mediabistro.com/spotlight/archives...
THEY ARE  The  ANONYMOUS  hackers.
 WAKE UP BECAUSE THEY ARE TAKING OVER ALL CONTROL.  ALL THE BANKS AND AGENCIES THAT EAT WITH THEM DO NOTHING. WE NEED TRUTH AND JUSTICE NOT FRAUD AND ROBBERY. 

Québec, Canada

#2 Jan 12, 2013
GOVERNMENTS  SHOULD NOT ALLOW THIS ABUSE ON THE NATIONS.  GOD WANT US TO STOP THEM. 
ASK THE CLINTONS WHO ARE WITH THEM. WHY OBAMA DOES NOT PUT A WARRANT FOR THEIR ARREST? HE KNOWS THE TRUTH OR JUST LIKE BUSH, HE IS WITH THEM. NATIONS HAVE THE LIBERTY OF CALLING OUT THE WICKED, GOD GAVE US FREE SPEECH, LIBERTY. SPECIALLY WHEN THEY OPPRESS AND MEAN HARM TO THE NATIONS.  

I KNOW THE ANONYMOUS IN PERSON, IT IS OVER 10 YEARS , SINCE THEY ROBBED ME ON THAT HUGE CHINESE GREY SCREEN DOWNLAD DEALTHAT I ALLOWED THEM TO BE WITH US AND THEY ROBBED US. SINCE ANONYMOUS HACK INTO ME AND ROB MY TRANSACTIONS. THEY STOLE TRILLIONS AND TRILLIONS . THEY ARE GANGSTERS, I MET THEM IN PERSON AND ALTOUGH I ALLOWED THEM TO BE ON A HUGE TRANSACTION WITH ME, THE CHINESE TRANSACTION,THEY ROBBED ME.
THEN THEY STOLE THE FUNDS THAT TRADED IN MY COMPANY 22B, they stole 44B THAT I WAS TRADING AND STOLE TRILLIONS AND TRILLIONS IN TRANSACTIONS I WAS DOING. 

ALL THEIR FUNDS SHOULD BE SEIZED. AM A SINGLE MOM THEY PUT ON THE STREET.

MARK FORSTEIN STARTED THE HACKING WHEN HE WAS IN HIS FORT LAUDERDALE OFFICE DOING CREDIT REPAIR AND ROBBING POOR PEOPLE. HE AND HIS COLUMBIAN COMPUTER TECH WITH JIM TEAGUE STARTED HACKING AND ROBBING MY DEALS. WHEN I FOUND OUT THEY SHUT MY COMPUTER DOWN,THEY STOLE ALL MY EMAILS BUT ALL IS TRACEABLE. I CHANGED ALL BUT KEPT ENTERING ALL MY COMPUTERS AND MY CONTACTS AND CONTACTS, CONTACTS AND ON AND ON. PUT TROJANS ON OUR EMAILS AND ANY COMPUTER YOU USE, THEY INFECT.
THEN THE PARTY STARTED WHEN THEY MET MARC BARRY, THEY MET ANOTHER CROOKED HACKER AND STARTED ENTERING MORE AND MORE
OF MY 999 CONTACTS AND ROBBING THEM TOO. THEY CALL MY CONTACTS AND SAY NOT TO DEAL WITH ME THAT I AM BLACKLISTED. MANY OF THE CONTACTS TOLD ME THEY KNEW I WAS A VICTIM AND THEY ARE GANGSTERS.
THAT WAS THE THANK YOU FROM MARK FORSTEIN THAT 500LBS WART FACE FOR TAKING HIM LIKE A BROTHER AND TEACHING HIM THE BUSINESS AND ALLOWING HIM TO BE PART OF THE HUGE CHINESE TRANSACTION  I WAS WORKING ON WITH JIM TEAGUE. HE BOUGHT JIM TEAGUE, BROUGHT IN LARS HUBINETTE AND THERE WE GO THE CROOKS , HACKERS ALL MET.
MARK FORSTEIN CAUSED A FLOOD IN HIS FORT LAUDERDALE OFFICE TO GET RID OF THE EVIDENCE AND EVEN THE INSURANCE COMPANY REFUSED TO PAY HIM AND TOLD HIM IT WAS A MAN MADE FLOOD.
HE SHOULD HAVE LEARNT TO STOP BEING CROOKED THE IRS HAD JUST SPENT OVER 9 MONTHS IN HIS OFFICE WHILE HE WAS HOT UNDER THE COLLAR, YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN HIM EACH DAY THE SWEAT DRIPPING FROM HIS PORKY BODY. YUKKKKKKK
HE SHOULD HAVE GONE TO JAIL BUT HIS JEWISH BEST FRIEND LAWYER JAY HELPED HIM ARRANGE THE EVIDENCE.
THEN MY PARTNER IN FRANCE INSISTED WE TAKE BILL TRINCHE VAN BOETZELAER AS A PARTNER, LOOK AT HIS FACE, HE LOOKS LIKE THE DEVIL REINCARNATED.

Québec, Canada

#4 Jan 12, 2013
ALL BROKERS ARE ROBBED BY THE ANONYMOUS AND YOU PASS THROUGH THE HANDS OF  GANGSTERS  ROZIER AND HUBINETTE. MARK FORSTEIN AND HIS LAWYER BEST FRIEND JAY,, JIM TEAGUE, MARC BARRY, LADY SARAH BARRY, BILL TRINCHE VAN BOETZELAER, IZAK SCHWEITZ AND THE AGENCIES AND PRESIDENTS THAT ASSIST AND THE BANKS PASSING THE TRANSACTIONS. WHERE IS MY 22B, MY 44B AND ALL THE 
PEOPLE, PEOPLE BE CAREFUL, THESE ARE GANGSTERS WORSE THAN THE MAFIA, WORSE THAN ALL YOU HAVE SEEN. THEY ARE SETTING US UP SO BEHINDTHEY CAN CONTINUE TO ROB AND 
WHERE IS THEIR FRIEND EX RESIDENT EVIL PRES BUSH, AND CLINTONS AND BERNAKE AND ALL THAT ARE WITH THEM.
ASK BUSH WHY HE ROBS A SINGLE MOM AND HE WILL PUT YOU IN THE BORDER AS A TERRORIST. YOU ARE A JEW BUT THEY PUT YOU AS A TERRORIST EVEN BORDER PATROL STAY PERPLEXED AND TELL ME THEY DO NOT UNDERSTAND.  
THEY USE THE POWER FROM ROBBING ALL  OUR MONEY SO NOW THEY HAVE MORE RIGHTS THAN WE DO.
JUSTICE  JUSTICE  JUSTICE  JUSTICE WHERE ARE YOU?
WHO WILL STOP THE NIGHTMARE. 
WE DEMAND LIBERATION FROM EVIL. 
BECAUSE THEY ALLOWED ANONYMOUS WHICH ARE GOV GUYS AND OTHERS WITH THEM TO ENTER ALL OUR PHONES AND COMPUTERS, EVEN YOUR CAR HAS A BOX AND THEY CAN LISTEN TO ALL. NOW THAT THEY ARE ABOUT TO GET CAUGHT THEY WANT TO MAKE IT LAW. THEY WANT TO MAKE A LAW THAT THE EX PRESIDENTS THST GANGSTERIZED AND ROBBED AND KILLED WILL NOT BE PROSECUTED. AND MIRE.
WAIT THE ARMIES ARE COMING IN TO PICK YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN UP. HITLER IS REVIVED IN THEM.
GUYS PLEASE WAKE UP!WE ARE BEING TRICKED, THEY ARE MAKING ALL THE BANKS WITH A SKY REMOTE CONTROL AND ONE OF THE TOP GUYS HACKING IN OUR COMPUTERS PART OF THE ANONYMOUS HACKERS LARS HUBINETTE WITH GENERAL ROSER LWR AND THE ANONYMOUS ARE INSTALLING THIS SYSTEM. ALL TREASURIES, ALL BANKS AND ALL OF US WILL BE REMOTELY CONTROLLED. DONT YOU UNDERSTAND ANONYMOUS ARE THE GARBAGES THAT ARE SOME PART OF AGENCIES AND OTHERS AND ALL THE CABAL AND THEY ARE HERE TO CONTROL US AND DESTROY US. WELCOME TO THE NEW CONCENTRATION CAMPS, FORCED LABOUR AND EXACTLY WHAT THE ILLUMINATIES WANT CONTROL, CONTROL, CONTROL.. THAT IS WHY THEY DID NOT ALLOW US BROKERS TO GET PSID, THEY ROBBED OUR DEALS, OUR COMMISSIONS, OUR TRADES AND ALL TODAY THEY HAVE THE MONEY AND THINK THEY CNTROL ALL AND AVE POWER. GOD IS THE POWER THEY ARE GANGSTERS. WAKE UP PEOPLE, WAKE UP.

Québec, Canada

#5 Jan 12, 2013
IF YOU ARE NOT PART OF THEM THEN PICK THEM UP. THEY ARE NOT TEENAGERS, THEY ARE IN THEIR 40s, 50s 60s, 70 s and 80 s
DELIVER US 
IF YOU ARE NOT PART OF THEM THEN PICK THEM UP ANF THEY ARE NOT TEENAGERS, THEY ARE IN THEIR 40s, 50s 60s, 70 s and 80 s
THESE ARE THE ONES WHO INITIATED THE HACKING. BY NOW MANY ARE EATING WITH THEM. WHERE IS THE MONEY THAT IMBALANCED THE WORLD FROM THE GREY SCREEN TRADES FOR THE CHINESE AND WHERE ARE ALL THE FUNDS FROM ALL OUR TRANSACTIONS THEY HACKED AND STOLE FROM ALL THE BROKERS IT IS OVER 10 YEARS.  WHICH BANKS HAVE GROWN TREMENDOUSLY  AND HOSTING THEIR TRANSACTIONS. WHICH PAYMASTERS WERE ON THE PAYMENTS, WHO HAS THE FEAR OF GOD'S ANGER AND WANTS TO STOP THE SUFFERING TO FAMILIES AND THEIR CHILDREN.. HAVE A HEART, SPEAK THE TRUTH. WE ARE NOT ETERNAL AND WILL HAVE TO ANSWER TO THE ONE THAT CAN DESTROY AND GIVE US ABUNDANT SUFFERING FOR  OUR ACTIONS. IS IT WORTH IT?
long time anonymous fan

United States

#6 Feb 5, 2013
Lmfao !!! You are kidding me lol your fucking stupid if you thing anonymous are doing bad things they do not work with the gov. Lol. They are agents big business (!ig brother) gov' and the nwo that gov around the world are trying to put in to action aka agenda 21. Stupid ppl piss me off anonymous is for world freedom and the freedom of speech and they are fed up with gov BS! You need to do your home work be for you go around opening your dum ass mouth! Anonymous they don't for get they don't for give except them!
itsybitsy

United States

#7 Feb 11, 2013
All i know is that since ive been keeping up on ther updates i havent seen them do a damn thing wrong. i see them helping and reaching out to serve the people if u been missing that then ur off your rocker coco
anonymous

Austin, TX

#8 Feb 16, 2013
take your meds bro. Anonymous loves you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anonymous Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
invest your bitcoin with us and generate consis... Apr '16 Bit Capital 1
What's wrong with this Python code? (Dec '15) Mar '16 Fake dood 2
Pre Paid Debit Cards Mar '16 graymatter 3
News Anonymous hack Trump's voicemail, reveal cozy r... Mar '16 MaryFaulkner 1
News 'Anonymous' Hacker Group Threatens Sacramento, ... (Jan '16) Jan '16 olguy 1
News Anonymous launches 2nd cyberwar on KKK (Oct '15) Oct '15 iBinPharteen 1
Make easy cash in a fun way (Oct '15) Oct '15 nikki545 1
More from around the web