Anonymous Threatens to Hack Obama Speech

Anonymous Threatens to Hack Obama Speech

There are 2 comments on the Voice of America story from Feb 12, 2013, titled Anonymous Threatens to Hack Obama Speech. In it, Voice of America reports that:

The online activist group Anonymous is threatening to hack U.S. President Barack Obama's State of the Union address Tuesday to protest what it considers the administration's attack on Internet freedom and disregard for the law.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Voice of America.

Muskegon, MI

#1 Feb 13, 2013
The White House website, went down last night, just after the President came out and it stayed down, with a message saying, "Under Maintenance".
I see, not one story today about that. What happened?

Redwood City, CA

#2 Feb 13, 2013
Guys, keep your knickers on and wait for the speech.

It was worth waiting for!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anonymous Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Underage gay bj bet Aug '16 Wanting some 2
invest your bitcoin with us and generate consis... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Bit Capital 1
What's wrong with this Python code? (Dec '15) Mar '16 Fake dood 2
Pre Paid Debit Cards (Mar '16) Mar '16 graymatter 3
News Anonymous hack Trump's voicemail, reveal cozy r... (Mar '16) Mar '16 MaryFaulkner 1
News 'Anonymous' Hacker Group Threatens Sacramento, ... (Jan '16) Jan '16 olguy 1
News Anonymous launches 2nd cyberwar on KKK (Oct '15) Oct '15 iBinPharteen 1
More from around the web