MS Health Improvement Method

Posted in the Annette Funicello Forum

Joe in Ohio

Cleveland, OH

#1 Jan 3, 2012
Dear Annette and others,

I ran across this information regarding a lady who reversed her MS in nine (9) months. She went from a zero gravity chair to horseback riding in about a year! I immediately thought about you. I 'm guessing that you've tried a number of these suggestions but I would encourage you to try one more. this one is from a woman who went through it (MS).

If this video doesn't work, just go to Dr. Mercola's site www.mercola.com and search for it. It's from his Premier Member Edition, January 1, 2012, Issue 1961 Newsletter.

Hope this works...

Doctor Reverses MS in 9 Months by Eating These Foods

Best of Luck.

pam australia

Brisbane, Australia

#2 Apr 19, 2012
Joe in Ohio wrote:
Dear Annette and others,
I ran across this information regarding a lady who reversed her MS in nine (9) months. She went from a zero gravity chair to horseback riding in about a year! I immediately thought about you. I 'm guessing that you've tried a number of these suggestions but I would encourage you to try one more. this one is from a woman who went through it (MS).
If this video doesn't work, just go to Dr. Mercola's site www.mercola.com and search for it. It's from his Premier Member Edition, January 1, 2012, Issue 1961 Newsletter.
Hope this works...
Doctor Reverses MS in 9 Months by Eating These Foods
Best of Luck.
i actually hope that m/s funicello read this news.Did you get a response from her family sources or manager. Good luck if you did
pam australia

Brisbane, Australia

#3 Apr 19, 2012
After reading your report I do hope that Ms Funicello's associates pass this information on to her as so many people get locked into conventional medicine they dont bother to look elsewhere. I am a strong believer in the fact that there is a cure for all diseases and if both sides of the medical side worked together miracles would happen. Good luck and do hope that you got a reply

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Annette Funicello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Annette any updates about Annette (Aug '09) Apr '13 Donna in Sacramento 9
GLOBE: Annette Funicello Died After Medical Exp... (Apr '13) Apr '13 VEG 1
Rita Rose: Touched by Annette Funicello's smile... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Marcelo Rosa dos ... 1
Disney Icon Annette Funicello From Utica Dead A... (Apr '13) Apr '13 detailer 3
Now It's Time to Say Good-Bye to Annette Funicello (Apr '13) Apr '13 dmw 2
Annette Funicello dead (Apr '13) Apr '13 Nat Sanders 2
Mickey Mouse Club star Annette Funicello dies a... (Apr '13) Apr '13 amw 3
More from around the web