Get well soon and beat MS
Joe

Bridgeport, WV

#2 May 18, 2011
Get well soon and beat MS.
Cesar Pena

El Cajon, CA

#3 Jul 25, 2011
My Dad had a crush on you in the 50's, I had a bigger crush on you in the 70's. At that time I did not realize I was watching reruns and that you were all grown up. I trully believed you were still a little girl somewhere in Disneyland. I'm now 44. Married and have to young boys. Still have a big crush on you. I miss the 70's. I miss 1970's Disneyland. I miss Walt Disney. I miss the Mickey Mouse Club Show after school and I miss you.........You all never knew me, But you all were a part of my family. Take care...Love, Cesar Pena
Julie

Oceanside, CA

#4 Aug 4, 2011
Joe wrote:
Get well soon and beat MS
Joe, you don't beat MS. Sadly. It is a debilitative disease that is progressive. To tell someone to beat it is really being uninformed. Your message of caring is kind. But better said would be: "You are in my heart and always will be."
Anna

Jacksonville, FL

#5 Aug 4, 2011
I have some understandind of the struggle you have. You are a Brave Soul. I have a cousin condition and some days are far better than others. I keep you wrapped in prayer. It takes courage to get out of bed every morning. Your spirit shines.
terry

Corbin, KY

#6 Aug 12, 2011
julie God can help you beat anything.
Evat

Sylva, NC

#7 Aug 19, 2011
My prayers are with you.I loved the Mickey Mouse show.I didn't know you had MS till about four years ago.God bless you and thank God for you. Greater is who is you than he who is in the world.
Connie Hulsey

Rome, GA

#8 Sep 2, 2011
Wishing you Love,Happiness and Healing.I am praying for you each and every day.You have always had a special place in my heart!
Barbara - Louisiana

West Monroe, LA

#9 Sep 2, 2011
Watching one of your old films brought back many sweet memories for me. You were the the kind of girl I wanted to be. After I read more of your personal life, I was even more appreciative of you. Thanks for being such a wonderful role model. Hearing of your painful physical disability is heart breaking. I am saying a special prayer for you, knowing that faith gives us the strength to bear the most difficult things in life. May God's presence be very real and very comforting. Thanks again for just being YOU. God bless you!!!
Ron- Cape Breton Canada

Edmonton, Canada

#10 Sep 4, 2011
Dearest Annette, I wish you all the best. Myself, as Cesar, have loved you for years. God Bless.
Gary Blagg

Modesto, CA

#11 Sep 5, 2011
Annette
I think you and your husband have something very special that you can't put into words.
My girlfriend has ms and we have been together for 12
years, we dearly love one another and we travel the world together. I try to get her where she wants to
go. She always amazes me with her strength.
We both wish you the best.
Susan

Salem, OR

#12 Sep 25, 2011
terry wrote:
julie God can help you beat anything.
Terry, God helps us live with MS. With God's grace HE will direct the medical community to finally find a cure for this horrid disease that can also be a blessing in many ways. Only someone with MS can understand what we go through. The many losses and gains.

Annette, you are much worse than I but I'm glad you were able to do what you've done to give many of us joy through your acting and work. Stay strong.
Kathy Minnesota

Saint Paul, MN

#13 Oct 1, 2011
Annette, may God Bless you and your family, thank you for all the joy that you have brought into the world.
Larry

Hubbard, OR

#14 Oct 3, 2011
I couldn't get home fast enough from school to watch Annette on the Mickey Mouse Club. I have many Annette and frankie movies as collector items. In the 60's I purchased 45's and record albums from Beach Blanket Bingo and other movies. To this day I visit Disneyland at least two times a year just to see the "work in progress" of Walt Disney's creation and re-live the 60's and 70's. How it has changed. I live out of state but make it my vacation destination. My prayers are with you and your family. You have been an inspiration to all in your determination to be a mentor. You are so respected and loved. Take Care and Happy Birthday (early, Oct 22).
GERALD J

Cheyenne, WY

#15 Mar 13, 2013
PRAYERS TO YVETTE ANNE MARION HANDFIELD DICAMPLI CHEYENNE, WHYOMING, SHE IS BEING USED BY DRONES BY CPMS.,OSD, MIL, TRACKPHONE, ANNETTE MARION LAUNCHED HER ATACHED 27 SEPT 2007 TO KILL YVETTE
GERALD J.
dmw

Washington, DC

#16 Apr 8, 2013
Annette funicello RIP you be miss

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Annette Funicello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Annette any updates about Annette (Aug '09) Apr '13 Donna in Sacramento 9
News GLOBE: Annette Funicello Died After Medical Exp... (Apr '13) Apr '13 VEG 1
News Rita Rose: Touched by Annette Funicello's smile... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Marcelo Rosa dos ... 1
News Disney Icon Annette Funicello From Utica Dead A... (Apr '13) Apr '13 detailer 3
News Now It's Time to Say Good-Bye to Annette Funicello (Apr '13) Apr '13 dmw 2
News Annette Funicello dead (Apr '13) Apr '13 Nat Sanders 2
News Mickey Mouse Club star Annette Funicello dies a... (Apr '13) Apr '13 amw 3
More from around the web