Last wish befor my time ends
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
AL in Tx

Houston, TX

#1 Aug 11, 2009
IF someone from Annette's family(or someone thats see's her on a daily basis,or reads her emails to her)
while all of us have many health problems,(mine being many but in the final stages of Emphysema (or pulmonary Lung disease)& on oxygen 24/7, IF i could have one final wish it would be,since we are both approx the same age,

it would be to meet her & her husband & let her know how much I & so many others love her,(NO,I'am NOT in love with her) but love her like a sister or cousin for making me laugh, & wishing she ""was the girl next door)
Al in Tx.
Big girl

Bakersfield, CA

#2 Sep 9, 2009
Who's the leader of the club that was made for you and me? mickey mouse we will never forget.
vivian

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Sep 21, 2009
G-d bless you .you are so special
Peggy Bakersfield CA

United States

#4 Jan 9, 2010
Hi Annette. I've been thinking about you alot lately. I really enjoyed the story done on t.v. several years ago about your life. I know this disease is so awful for you. You are a blessing. I have several of the Annette Funicello Bears. My favoriteis the Parfait Sisters. I have the peach on made from mohair and she sits in a tea cup and my husband gave me an angel bear of your bears.
I'll always treasure them. God bless you Annette.
Lynn - peachie_z28

AOL

#5 Jan 11, 2010
I am hoping you can read this and let us know how you are doing yourself. I don't believe tabloids and would rather hear it from you. I think you are a beautiful, courageous woman and am so glad the Good Lord Blessed us with your talent, beauty, voice, and Heart. Please know my prayers are with you and your family. GOD BLESS YOU.
Gene

United States

#6 Jan 11, 2010
Annette was my first love. I would run home from school to see her every day on MMC. Then I grew up. I married a wonderful woman from Ecuador and will celebrate our 40th this month. Imagine my surprise one day some time ago when I heard on NPR that "Today, October 22, is the birthday of Annette Funicello." I couldn't believe she was born on that particular date (One month before me by the way) because October 22 is my wife's birthday too!

“TheseDays”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#7 Jan 13, 2010
^^^that's special!
Alleen

Fitzgerald, GA

#8 Jan 15, 2010
I will always remember Annette as a sweet young lady with class and high morals. Annette, you are loved!
Haddassah ElSaint

United States

#9 Feb 5, 2010
Gene wrote:
Annette was my first love. I would run home from school to see her every day on MMC. Then I grew up. I married a wonderful woman from Ecuador and will celebrate our 40th this month. Imagine my surprise one day some time ago when I heard on NPR that "Today, October 22, is the birthday of Annette Funicello." I couldn't believe she was born on that particular date (One month before me by the way) because October 22 is my wife's birthday too!
Oh I love her sweet example , of innocent beauty. I too have always loved Annette wanting to be like her shining example! It turned out My hansome Prince, and I were married on Annett'es birthday, and this makes me, so happy to know this from your comment. Alos my wishes to Annette are SALVATION with our God,and KING JESUS CHRIST. She may already love HIM. I think somwhere she must have a King,and Queen in her ancestry that prayed blessings on their children's children destiny. Amazing grace He has, for us all, and some can handle the SHINE, so sweetly, as Annette has throughout her histroy. Thank you Annette I smiled tonight , as I watched ou, and Toni sing on the beach.
Gloria Kisner

Haysville, KS

#10 Feb 19, 2010
I grew up with the Micky mouse club and I always liked to hear you sing Annette. We are all grandmothers now but you will always think of you as a wonderful person. Gloria
Linda W

Tampa, FL

#11 Feb 22, 2010
I want to thank you for giving yourself for our pleasure in the MMC. I have always loved you and all the love we can see on your face.. I wish you happiness and the love of the Lord. Thank you again. Linda W
Lane Speck

San Antonio, TX

#12 Feb 23, 2010
Just wanted to add my thoughts to all the others...I, too, would rush home from school in Houston, Tx to watch MMC and Annette! Highlight of my sister's and my day. Watched all the movies, had major crushes on Frankie and Fabian, and the other dark-haired singers of the 50's. Bought Annette's book a few years ago, and gave it to another girlfriend (Italian) who was an Annette fan.(Who wasn't?!) Wholesome, loving, talented...so very sorry that you're in pain...ironic when compared with all the joy you gave. I know God does have a plan, and we are to trust. Through your trials, you have and will give others courage and grace to face the hard times. May God hold you close in His love and care.
Yvonne Murphy

Mount Prospect, IL

#13 Feb 28, 2010
I think about you often and wonder how you are doing...I often think about how nice it would have been for me to know you as a friend...Knowing of you goes back to the days of the Mickey Mouse Club and the episodes you made of going to a farm in Wisconsin...You were so close to where I lived and I would wish upon a star to meet you...You are loved by so many people for being the sweet, beautiful girl that you probably still are today...God bless you and your family!
Randall Hebert

AOL

#14 Apr 3, 2010
As i sit here today an watch another beach movie marathon like so many before over the last 40 plus years. I take this time to wish you the best. You have given me so much pleasure over the years. Bless you and your family
T Church Mattydale

Philadelphia, PA

#15 Apr 4, 2010
My mother and your aunt in Mattydale were good friends. One day I learned I may have the oppurtunity to me you so as a young guy (only 2 yrs younger)I ran to her house, only to watch your limo pull off. Thanks for the memories.
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
May you have a Happy Easter!
sarah duff

Dracut, MA

#16 Apr 6, 2010
Annette's an icon, one of a kind. Love her, love her movies, and miss that special place in time that she so uniquely represents. Annette, you are the best!
annette

Corona, NY

#17 Apr 11, 2010
annette
if by the chance someone reads this message to you. i ant you to know i have alays admired you as a person. not only for the micky mouse and movies but the person you have been outside the hollywood lime light.you have been truly a hard name sake to live up to. i only hope that god will bless me with the strength and courage you have. you are an amazing lady...may love and peace be with you alays and the blessing of the mother mary watch over you.
annette too
Connie

Pleasant Hill, CA

#18 May 23, 2010
Annette,
You have that special magic that touches peoples hearts. Like everyone else it's hard to describe how you touched my heart. You are a great roll model and an amazing woman.
Thank you for the memories. God Bless you.
Patricia

Maidens, VA

#19 May 27, 2010
Annette, I also enjoyed the movie of you life. I have admired you for a long time and enjoyed seeing you in many movey's. You are a great roll model and a great person. By you being only one year older than me made it easy for me to follow your career. I wish you and your family the very best. Annette, GOD BLESS YOU. We love you forever..
Caitlin

La Puente, CA

#20 Jun 24, 2010
My HERO Annette,
hi annette my name is caitlin and i'm 19 years old and i grew up watching your movies and the mmc!my sisters and i use to run up in front of the TV and do beach party hips and dance around! ou are such an insperation to me! im a singer,actress,and dancer just becouse i wanted to be just like you!!! my dad absoultly loves you he has all your records,movies,books, even your documentery i dream is a wish your heart makes and some of your bears.You are a true star and You inspire people everywhere to fight for what they want! you are my dads hero....And you ARE MINE!
Always your biggest fan,
broadwaybabigirl@yahoo.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Annette Funicello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Annette Marion thinks stealing all fr Yvette go... May '15 Annette 1
Annette Marion thinks stalking good wrong May '15 Annette 1
Annette Marion stalker SOS in Colorado May '15 Annette 1
Annette any updates about Annette (Aug '09) Apr '13 Donna in Sacramento 9
News GLOBE: Annette Funicello Died After Medical Exp... (Apr '13) Apr '13 VEG 1
News Rita Rose: Touched by Annette Funicello's smile... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Marcelo Rosa dos ... 1
News Disney Icon Annette Funicello From Utica Dead A... (Apr '13) Apr '13 detailer 3
More from around the web