Larry Birkhead: Virgie Arthur doesn't...

Larry Birkhead: Virgie Arthur doesn't care about Dannielynn

There are 18 comments on the Fametastic story from Sep 15, 2007, titled Larry Birkhead: Virgie Arthur doesn't care about Dannielynn. In it, Fametastic reports that:

“She stood me up for a Sunday visitation. I waited all day, and she didn't show up or call. Then a few weeks later, I get a note: 'How's the baby? Is she getting her first tooth?'”

Saturday September 15th, 2007 at 4:21 pm by Lucy With accusations of a deal between him and Howard K Stern still swirling, Larry Birkhead has said the mother of Anna Nicole Smith , Virgie Arthur is just ... via Fametastic

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fametastic.

repoman78

Rocky Mount, NC

#1 Sep 18, 2007
hello all, faye wanted me to get online and let you all know that the reason she hasnt been online today is that her husbands ear is starting to come to and hes in a lot of pain and she has been tending to him, however she says she will try to be online tomorrow and she misses you all and will talk to you all soon! i love all of you my banned brothers and sisters, stay strong!
texas cousin

Greenwood, SC

#2 Sep 20, 2007
Of course she doen't love Dannielynn...She didn't love Anna, how could she possibly love Anna's daughter.
Connie

AOL

#3 Sep 20, 2007
Larry is the one who doesn't care anything about the baby. He is only interested in $$$ or he wouldn't have hooked up with Howard. Oh, but that's right, he was hooked up with Howard before Anna died. But, he pretended to be Virgie's friend so she would support him, which she did, and he used Opri, who is the only reason he got the DNA, but then he walked out of the courtroom playing the hero while he turned on Opri, didn't pay her, turned on Virgie, who was his main supporter, and turned on Anna and Daniel, saying they brought it on themselves, and he praised Howard, who IMO plundered the baby's estate and had already gotten Anna's estate invested for himself offshore. Larry falsely pretended to be a decent human being when he said his baby wasn't for sale. He started selling her as soon as he got his hands on her. He doesn't deserve that baby. How dare anybody say Anna's mother didn't love her, that is not true. I am sure Brittany's mother loves her, too, but Brittany has blocked her from helping her, the same way Anna blocked Virgie because she was afraid Virgie would keep her from doing drugs. IMO Larry lied about Virgie not showing up. If he was such a nice guy why did the JUDGE have to mandate that Virgie see the baby? So Virgie showed up, instead of at the Horizons where the baby was being kept captive after Anna died, at a lawyer's office where she had to see the baby there. Larry and Howard, despicable as they are, lurked over Virgie like two vampires. Something is wrong with this picture, and I think many people know what is going on. Don't believe the slander put out by the Stern family and supporters. Virgie Arthur is the ONLY person who is grieving for Anna and Daniel, and the ONLY person who has that baby's interests at heart. So far as Larry is concerned, actions speak louder than words, and he has been shallow and self serving. It is all about money.
texas cousin

Greenwood, SC

#4 Sep 20, 2007
Oh please...the only thing that virgie arthur is grieving for is the money. Shes upset that she hasn't got her fat greedy little fingers on it. This woman never tried to reconcile with Anna. She was pissed at Anna for not handing over more money. Ask virgie how much did she spend when J howard was dating Anna. Everybody saw virgies true colors on the witness stand.
Connie

AOL

#5 Sep 20, 2007
That is not true at all, Texas, Anna offered Virgie money many times, and even offered her a new house. Virgie said no, and SHE worked all her life and wasn't a no-count parasite who lived off a woman or who makes money selling the baby.
It is untrue to say Virgie wanted or wants money, but anybody can say what they like,
even if it isn't true at all. In fact, Virgie is opposed to going after the Marshall money, and says that money is tainted. Anna and Virgie got along fine until Virgie took her to Betty Ford Clinic, and Anna knew Virgie was opposed to drugs.
Brittany is another one who has blocked her mother. Nobody can control an adult. Try it sometimes when a loved one becomes an addict if you are ever faced with that tragedy.

Virgie didn't sell Anna, she didn't steal from Anna, she didn't destroy Anna's health with drugs, she didn't pimp Anna with men who paid to be shut up in a room with her for hours while she was drugged. Virgie is just a grieving mother, who is down to earth and kind hearted. And THAT is what people saw when she was on the witness stand.
texas cousin

Greenwood, SC

#6 Sep 21, 2007
Nobody can control an adult. Try it sometimes when a loved one becomes an addict if you are ever faced with that tragedy.
----------
These are your own words, yet in the next sentence you claim Howard controled the way Anna lived. How does that make sense? NOBODY controlled Anna Nicole Smith.
As far as Virgie being opposed to going after the Marshall money..why was she not opposed to taking money from Splash. If it wasn't about MONEY for herself why didnt she put that money in a trust fund for Dannielynn?? Like Howard did!!! and while you are explaining please tell me why Virgie lied on the witness stand about the MONEY?
some grieving mother...she couldn't even give the date that Anna died...got confused with how long she actually knew Larry.She really loved anna all right.
Connie

AOL

#7 Sep 21, 2007
Please provide the link where HOWARD put ANYTHING in a Trust fund for Danielynn. From all reports he has NOT, and it was said many times that he pocketed the money he got for selling ANNA'S funeral, which he had previously said was for the baby, supposedly to make himself look better for selling that funeral. It was said many times on TV that Howard pocketed that money, as apparently he has pocketed it all from what I have read and seen, and IMO. And what about the pictures of dead Daniel that were offered for sale, but buyers were repulsed by such behavior.
Let's try to be realistic. Anna and Howard were in an agreement where he was supposed to take care of her interests, be her attorney and that is quite different than what I am talking about, which is an adult child kicking off any advice from parents and going their own way. Also, remember that Howard supported Anna in her addiction, and Virgie tried to rescue her from drugs. Virgie doesn't approve of drugs. Anna knew that.

Also, if you were grieving the double death of two loved ones, and having someone you suspect did it trying to take your daughter's body to another country for burial, I have to wonder how any of us would be able to bear that and keep our thoughts together. I suspect Virgie didn't want to accept travel from Splash, but as a retired woman she didn't have a lot of money. In my view anybody would have done whatever they had to in order to protect and to seek justice for their children, but maybe not. I would. I can't see anything Howard has done for anybody but himself.
Including spending Anna's money to block the inquest into Daniel's death. Remember, Howard supposedly didn't have a penny, and was supported by his parents and by Anna. But now he is a wealthy, wealthy man! Virgie is not wealthy, she never took a penny from Anna, and she is not after money, and is opposed to suing for the Marshall money, which she calls tainted. It sure IS tainted. Look at the deaths! Just my thoughts, and IMO.
texas cousin

Greenwood, SC

#8 Sep 21, 2007
Why is everything That fat pig virgie does ok?
The fact is she never tried to contact Anna during the past 10 yrs at least. She and Vicky had already parted ways. They hated EACH OTHER. It's BS to believe that all mother/daughter relationships are good. Virgie ALLOWED bad things to happen to Vicky. She did not take up for her daughter, she BLAMED her for it. J Howard was the best thing to happen to Vicky Lynn. He helped her have a better life so she could leave those inbred heathens behind. Vicky did not even consider Virgie her mother. She called another woman MAMA. Yet you say it was all HKS.
She was pissed when Vicky cut off the cash flow. She was jealous because Vicky was beautiful (thats why she blamed her for the things that happened) Virgie did take Vicky to clubs when she was a teen..drinking and taking nerve pills. Ask around Mexia...not to many people there have anything good to say about Virgie. They see and hear alot!! Why do you think the family has Shelly in hiding..they are afraid that she might say too much if she gets in front of a camera.
Howard K Stern is a good man. He helped Anna in her personal life as well as her professional life. Her career would have been over a long time ago if he had not been there.
Justice

AOL

#9 Sep 21, 2007
I don't think it makes any sense calling people fat and assuming that people didn't talk when it has already been documented that they talked and even were filmed together at Christmas several years ago. Virgie and Anna loved each other, and had a great relationship for years. Howard broke that up. You are very mixed up. Also, Shelley is a man, not a woman. There was no cash flow since Virgie wouldn't accept gifts. None of what you said about Howard is true. More is coming out soon.
texas cousin

Greenwood, SC

#10 Sep 22, 2007
The christmas video is more than 10 years old.
Cousin Shelly = Michelle Cloud, Anna's cousin is FEMALE
Ford Shelley is the thief that stole Annas property. He Is MALE.

Now...since you are so in the KNOW. Try to keep these things straight, and maybe you might be more convincing, but I doubt it.
Connie

AOL

#11 Sep 22, 2007
texas cousin, so rude, and doesn't make much sense. Not worth responding to.

People are so envious of Anna, so vicious toward her mother.

Good people look for justice in the deaths of two innocent people, Anna and Daniel Smith. Concerned people want the safety and the protection of Danielynn, who is now motherless and brotherless.
Faye

Rocky Mount, NC

#12 Sep 23, 2007
Texas cousin-You are way off base but not surprising from Stern camp.
HKS is a Squatter

Old Bridge, NJ

#13 Sep 24, 2007
The christmas video is more than 10 years old.
Cousin Shelly = Michelle Cloud, Anna's cousin is FEMALE
Ford Shelley is the thief that stole Annas property. He Is MALE.

Now...since you are so in the KNOW. Try to keep these things straight, and maybe you might be more convincing, but I doubt it.

Hey Goofy, The Christmas video that we are talking about is the one in the Bahamas right after Daniel died........you are a laugh.
Truth be told

Grafton, WI

#14 Sep 24, 2007
Faye wrote:
Texas cousin-You are way off base but not surprising from Stern camp.
No foul mouth Faye you are way off base If you bothered to read R cosbys book you would already know if it can be believed and I think some parts are true ANS did not lie about her Mother in that video It was shown there was rape and abuse in that family.Why would you want Dannilynn in that kind of home .You just don't make sense,If your beliefe is true and Cosbys that child is better off right where she is
texas cousin

Greenwood, SC

#15 Sep 24, 2007
Thats right there are 2 christmas videos. The one with her family in texas and the one after daniel died.
The first christmas without Daniel Anna was still in a seriously depressed state. I'm sure she was prescribe anti depressants. Thats understandable.
The one with her family shows Anna taking pills out of her purse and popping them while her so called family laughed and made jokes about it. Theres a big difference.

and by the way squatter...its time for a name change. Thompson gave up that fight remember. I know that really pisses you all off. I hope Howard stays there forever..he deserves it.
Connie

AOL

#16 Sep 26, 2007
Hey, Texas, what your buddy Howard needs is an extended period of time in the Bahamas in a facility much less comfortable than the house he tried to steal from the rightful owner. Maybe he can look out the window toward the graves of two innocent people who are in the ground instead of being still alive, and spending their own money instead of HIM spending it to block the Inquest, and to sue people who tell the truth.
texas cousin

Greenwood, SC

#17 Sep 26, 2007
you might as well get over it connie...hks did not steal the house. gbt had a fair chance to fight for horizons in court. HE DIDN'T SHOW UP!! Why??? possibly because he knew it was a gift, or maybe he just screwed up by putting her name on the deed before the paper work was completed. Either way, THAT fight is over...victory for howard. No us crying over spilled milk...lmao

Since: Feb 07

Waynesboro, VA

#18 Sep 26, 2007
Texas Cousin/
You are right, if Ben had been clean and honest, he would never made the deal.(court doc)Before all of this is over, the truth about alot of them will come out. The gang that run together, will not hurt the ones telling the truth. Wonder what they will come up with next, you can bet they are running the midnight oil. Name calling and book of lies, haven't worked.(flaws in her sources)) Half of the things wrote on these sights are not facts from documents, or court records. Until it goes to court not one of us will know what happen. JMO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anna Nicole Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stern & Doctors Criminal Trial (Jul '10) May '16 Karma babyyyyy 20,511
News Birkhead helps Stern care for Dannielynn (Apr '07) Apr '16 G-port lady 5
Have the sanctions in the Marshall case been di... (Aug '14) Mar '16 Questions 20
Poll Is Lucky A Stalker (Aug '15) Dec '15 Good day 8
News Anna Nicole Smith's ex-lover in 'happy mood' af... (Mar '07) Nov '15 Anonymous 593
News 'I was Larry Birkhead's secret Gay Lover!' (Apr '07) Nov '15 GayOK 19
Anna Nicole Smith's mother Virgie Arthur sues C... (Nov '08) Oct '15 Tanya Trixie Red 2,225
More from around the web