Anna Nicole Smith, Her Death, The Dru...

Since: Feb 10

Coleridge, NE

#4837 Mar 6, 2010
How Soon They Forget wrote:
<quoted text>
Daniel dies BEFORe he was able to sign up for school in the Bahamas, so you have NO SOLID PROOF the he was not going to live or go to school there.
I think Daniel's words to that weasel martino were "don't leave me down there." If you want to believe sterns lies, go right ahead.

Since: Jan 10

Point Comfort, TX

#4838 Mar 6, 2010
HOGwash wrote:
<quoted text>
If another had the same conclusion, would it had mattered? You all are hell bent on anything other than the facts. The facts are it was an accident. Happens all the time, sadly enough. Any good reason the poor kid cannot just rest in peace?
Yes, yes, yes, absolutely yes! Yes, it would have mattered if another ME arrived at the same conclusion as Wecht. No offense to you, but in case you hadn't noticed, Wecht is whacked. Not that there aren't any other crazy, off-his-bean medical examiners out there -- may there are. But Wecht puts himself on TV and showboats his inability to be a thoughtful and reliable public servant. His track record hasn't exactly been stellar either, when it comes to being an ethical practitioner.

Why did Stern have to go and hire Wecht? Of all the MEs out there, why Wecht? Any other ME would have lent his findings a little more credibility. Scour the Internet and try to find one story about Wecht that doesn't speak of some kind of negative connotation in reference to the man's reputation.

It's for those reasons I can't sit back and simply accept his findings as "factual" or reliably accurate or that of an unbiased, sound-minded professional.

Aside from playing tag with lunacy, Wecht also has a rep for being "the" gun to hire when the death case needs to be spun in a certain direction. And I believe he earned every penny of his outrageous fee for the perks he provided (TV appearances up the ying yang and a BOOK!). He must have gotten at least a thousand dollars for each spring that sprang loose in that melon head of his whenever he had one of his an on-air conniption fits. I watched him spring so many springs, I thought he was going to turn into a Blooming Onion right there on TV!

So yes, it would have mattered if some other ME -- one more measured and reputable -- had come to the same conclusions. Because of Wecht, I can't fully believe that his conclusions weren't anything more than a pack of lies and denials.

Point Comfort, TX

#4839 Mar 6, 2010
<quoted text>
Daniel dies BEFORe he was able to sign up for school in the Bahamas, so you have NO SOLID PROOF the he was not going to live or go to school there.
If I'm not mistaken, Daniel applied for and was granted a 90-day stay on the island.
SusieQ

Pulaski, WI

#4840 Mar 6, 2010
Dink wrote:
<quoted text>
If I ever felt I needed to save face on TOPIX, I'd know it was time to get off right now!! LOL
Mrs Arthur DID say Daniel didn't take drugs, and she was right at least according to the medical findings.
She DID say he didn't commit suicide and that is right according to the legal findings.
So "Virgie" counts...she was right.
And you did bring her up first! She doesn't count as she had nothing to do with Daniel for years and knew as much about his life as McCabe Sizzles thinks she does.

“ I'm Not Quitting”

Since: Jun 08

First Star to the Right

#4841 Mar 6, 2010
BEVERLY says:
March 6, 2010 at 1:26 pm
You know,the other site stupity is showing again,If Ray Martino,did give Daniel a Valium before he got on the plane,that explains the being tired,I would assume he felt like a dishrag.the effects of Valium,after Daniel was in ICU for a valium OD,would sure as hell make him tired,I have plenty of questions of Ray Martino.

omg, this lady just does not get it! If Ray gave Daniel a Valium, he most certainly DID NOT take it per Dr. Hern. Sheesh! There is no definitive available evidence which shows Daniel ever overdosed on ANYTHING! Holy Mackeral!!!

Point Comfort, TX

#4842 Mar 6, 2010
DDs wrote:
<quoted text>
HUH? There was. You must have skipped a lot.
The last two days we have repeated a lot of Dr Raju's and Dr Hern's testimony.
Reading back would probably be more work than if you just google.
Google those names w inquest or testimony and you can easily find a it all.
Oh, I know. I should have been clearer. What I meant was too bad it was only Wecht who went on every talk show on the circuit to rant and rave his findings to the world. It would have been nice, if not more educational, to listen to Raju and Hern sober, dispassionate talks regarding their own findings. Wecht is a big part of the reason some others are confused or reluctant to consider other possible causes of Daniel's death.
SusieQ

Pulaski, WI

#4843 Mar 6, 2010
Dink wrote:
Susie..you can start back at post 4663 if it's that important to you...if there is some post before (of mine) where I mentioned Mrs Arthur first, I did not find it. If it's that important to you PLEASE post it and I will certainly apologize for my mistake (which I hope you will do if I am right)....although I have NO idea why it matters or why I just wasted two minutes of my life looking back....lol
Can anyone tell me when there is a court date....to TRY to get back on the topic! sheesh
Try Post 4633 and then post 4635..the one that I jumped in on and asked my question.
SusieQ

Pulaski, WI

#4844 Mar 6, 2010
chalkdust wrote:
<quoted text>
wecht is a lying stooge spouting what stern paid him to tell.
Hearn has it right.
Same old..same old. If it doesn't fit your theory...OMG, they were lying. Too Funny.
NoseKnot

Raleigh, NC

#4845 Mar 6, 2010
McCabe Sizzles wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I can. However, I'm basing it on what your hero Howie said. He said he was excited and happy to be there. The nurse on the stand at his inquest said that when they came to take the baby back to the nursery, Daniel begged them to let her stay. He was enjoying her. He assisted Anna in getting out of bed to go to the bathroom, taking great care not to cause her discomfort. He was in no pain. Of course you can believe what you want. I find it odd that you discredit your hero, however.
Why would howard take the bed from Daniel if Daniel was in pain? Why would Anna allow that?
SusieQ

Pulaski, WI

#4846 Mar 6, 2010
DDs wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I've notice you and the other sternies repeatedly fail to answser what she asks you. But I admire her tenaciousness in dealing with idiots and holding their feet to the fire.
It took days and days, but Dink and SheStone held your feet to the fire on your lie about a SC meeting and you had to finally admit you were wrong. lol
Sweetie...I wasn't wrong. There was more then one meeting. And my "opinions" are not lies...I leave that practice to the experts, you know The VAS.
DDs

Moscow, Russia

#4847 Mar 6, 2010
<quoted text>
lol, interesting you have to categorize for 'solid' proof when you have NO proof he was going to go to school there. A proven LIAR saying he was is not evidence.

ROFLMAO never went to college did you?
"sign up" What you think NON citizen howie was going to do in a foreign country? Take his LIMITED visit passport, drive a NON citizen on a limited visit to the corner College and 'sign up' for a four year program? LMAO @ U

Evidence

Told Customs he was visiting.
Anna was not a resident.
Daniel was not a resident.
Immigration only allows a few months visit on US Passport.
He had a return ticket
Only took a small bag.
Only took a limited supply (sample packs) of his medicine.
Did not want to be in the Bahamas.
Didn't even want his mom in the Bahamas.
Wanted Howard and MA Barker investigated.
SusieQ

Pulaski, WI

#4848 Mar 6, 2010
DDs wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice soap opera you got going there.
You are getting all turned around. Took you all night to come up with that?! You are confusing yourself trying to move July's pain to Sept.
There is absolutely no evidence Daniel was in pain that night.
Not even from the lying Howard K Stern. The only time he attributes pain to Daniel was in July for the reason he went to the hospital.
Could you please get things straight "Oh Most Factable Fact One." I never said he was in pain...I asked didn't he have a back problem..said I had read it on here. Didn't mention anytime period either...you don't you know, when you are asking a question of which you are unsure of.
Mary

Gainesville, GA

#4851 Mar 6, 2010
McCabe Sizzles wrote:
BEVERLY says:
You know,the other site stupity is showing again,If Ray Martino,did give Daniel a Valium before he got on the plane,that explains the being tired,I would assume he felt like a dishrag.the effects of Valium,after Daniel was in ICU for a valium OD,would sure as hell make him tired,I have plenty of questions of Ray Martino.
omg, this lady just does not get it! If Ray gave Daniel a Valium, he most certainly DID NOT take it per Dr. Hern. Sheesh! There is no definitive available evidence which shows Daniel ever overdosed on ANYTHING! Holy Mackeral!!!
Is Beverly afraid to come here and debate the issues? Why does she leave messages on another site for bloggers here?

I am very upset they are doing this to Daniel and have to ask why now?
Mary

Gainesville, GA

#4852 Mar 6, 2010
Dink wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks sizzler....don't be too hard on Susie, she IS trying!
LOL
Gatos

United States

#4853 Mar 6, 2010
McCabe Sizzles wrote:
BEVERLY says:
Then why is Daniel dead?
Mary

Gainesville, GA

#4854 Mar 6, 2010
DDs wrote:
<quoted text>
LINK
how can you link what you think? Now if I were to stoop to your level I could insert an adjective but I know what you are here to do and you don't fool me.
DDs

Germany

#4855 Mar 6, 2010
SusieQ wrote:
<quoted text>Could you please get things straight "Oh Most Factable Fact One." I never said he was in pain...I asked didn't he have a back problem..said I had read it on here. Didn't mention anytime period either...you don't you know, when you are asking a question of which you are unsure of.
'you didn't know'.. lol, you never do.
All you have is your agenda to take up space with your silly opinion game.

Yes, I gave you facts. You got something against facts. Must be because it flattens your tires.

I do love putting the facts out for the public to see. Just think what they will know by August! And I do love that you repeatedly open up big holes for me to fill.
DDs

Nürnberg, Germany

#4856 Mar 6, 2010
Mary wrote:
<quoted text>
how can you link what you think? Now if I were to stoop to your level I could insert an adjective but I know what you are here to do and you don't fool me.
In your case, you don't think.

YOU claimed howard blamed Anna on ET. Back it up.
Mary

Gainesville, GA

#4857 Mar 6, 2010
DDs wrote:
<quoted text>
I made it as a statement and most of us who followed this case know he said it, go tell that to your golden boy.
Mary

Gainesville, GA

#4858 Mar 6, 2010
DDs wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not say that howard blamed anna on ET you f'en liar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anna Nicole Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Attorney Frank Azar brings the "Strong Arm" to ... (Mar '07) Aug '17 Francine Azar 17
News Playmate-Honoring Apparel - Primitive Skateboar... (Dec '16) Jan '17 family of pimps 2
Stern & Doctors Criminal Trial (Jul '10) May '16 Karma babyyyyy 20,478
News Birkhead helps Stern care for Dannielynn (Apr '07) Apr '16 G-port lady 5
Have the sanctions in the Marshall case been di... (Aug '14) Mar '16 Questions 20
Poll Is Lucky A Stalker (Aug '15) Dec '15 Good day 8
News Anna Nicole Smith's ex-lover in 'happy mood' af... (Mar '07) Nov '15 Anonymous 593
More from around the web