Comments
2,041 - 2,060 of 77,228 Comments Last updated Dec 31, 2012
DDs

Scranton, PA

#52254 Dec 1, 2008
From the looks of Stern and Birkhead, not to mention their scummy personalities, there aren't too many men in the world that Anna Nicole wouldn't sleep with. Believe me though, it's not about the men, it's about the money. She might as well be sleeping with Benjamin Franklin.

http://www.mclabeacon.com/news/2007/04/12/Web...

“ I'm Not Quitting”

Since: Jun 08

First Star to the Right

#52255 Dec 1, 2008
Also the amended pleadings in Anna's estate (Really HKS) vs Ben Thompson and Ford Shelley are due today.
Fanciulla

United States

#52256 Dec 1, 2008
DDs wrote:
larryliar, is he schizo?
mad, laughing, mad, laughing....
"I was outraged and angry over Howard K. Stern's remarks on 'Larry King Live' where he claimed to be the father of my baby girl. That really upset me and I was outraged that he tried to hoodwink the American public and Larry King as well," Birkhead said. "I feel that she had deliberately fled to the Bahamas to avoid any talks of custody and visitation and that this was all a highly orchestrated event between herself and her attorney Howard K. Stern."
"I am not surprised he would say this but I am laughing at it," he said. "Larry King didn't even believe Howard … I know I am the father of the child. I look forward to having a relationship with my new daughter."
(Check out the video on that page)
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/10/03/ent... #
It sounds like a soap opera script.
yeah sure

Houston, TX

#52257 Dec 1, 2008
DDs wrote:
<quoted text>
aw, did I step on your cowpies and hurt your little feelings? Crack is Whack!
Let the lawyers handle it isn't damaging. Yawn, find something new, that line is old.
So ~~WHY~~~~~~~ aren't !!!!!YOU!!!!!!!! allowing the lawyers to handle "legal things"??????????
yeah sure

Houston, TX

#52259 Dec 1, 2008
DDs wrote:
From the looks of Stern and Birkhead, not to mention their scummy personalities, there aren't too many men in the world that Anna Nicole wouldn't sleep with. Believe me though, it's not about the men, it's about the money. She might as well be sleeping with Benjamin Franklin.
http://www.mclabeacon.com/news/2007/04/12/Web...
Yes ,and of course you are a sacred virgin.
You love and listen to and repeat gossip. You are ripping on a deceased woman who can not defend herself.

All Virgie supporters must be willing to hate and denigrate her dead daughter at every turn and be willing to libel and stalk complete strangers.
adding to the list

Cedar Knolls, NJ

#52260 Dec 1, 2008
yeah sure wrote:
<quoted text>
Long list of liars debunked....what happens when fame and fortune are involved:
Ben Thompson
Ford Shelley
Laurie Payne
Jackie Hatten
Mark Hatten
Debra Orpi ( passing court papers to Cosby)
Mark Spears?(Works for Opri)
Rita Cosby
W. Vice
Don Clark
John O'Quinn
Jack Harding
Larry Birkhead when fighting ANNA
Sandy Serrano ( questionable repeats of her)
Pick a tabloid
Byrum's questionable book
Waddle
Baker
..........feel free to add the liar of the day.
Virgie, herself
Yeah sure
I find it funny you have larry on the list especially when saying when he was fighting Anna. Now that he is aligned with Howard he doesnt lie? Is that what you are saying? Incase you missed it I added your nic to the list just for chit and giggles.
with a cause

Cedar Knolls, NJ

#52261 Dec 1, 2008
Flamers w out a cause wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope but the mayor called and they are fining you for air pollution.
Maybe O'Squint can pick up the tab for ya.
Ha ha The jerk store called their running out of you.
DDs

Scranton, PA

#52262 Dec 1, 2008
McCabe Sizzles wrote:
DD's and interested persons....Joint Stipulation has been filed and case is dismissed with prejudice. Interesting that the Joint Stipulation releases part of Don Clark's depo from the confidentiality order.
TY Sizzles!
Hum, seven pages of it.
But wasn't that under seal anyway from the NY court? Or am I confusing the many courts.
you r a troll and stalker

Bangkok, Thailand

#52263 Dec 1, 2008
yeah sure wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes ,and of course you are a sacred virgin.
You love and listen to and repeat gossip. You are ripping on a deceased woman who can not defend herself.
All Virgie supporters must be willing to hate and denigrate her dead daughter at every turn and be willing to libel and stalk complete strangers.
Okay Sybil stalker. Time to go back to your other proxy personality of Mythbuster and give your United States proxy a rest for a while. you have to keep up the fooling here.
DDs

Scranton, PA

#52264 Dec 1, 2008
Fanciulla wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know the answer to that question, but I can anticipate that it is going to be a lengthy battle. There would be appeal after appeal, until all the appeals have been exhausted. Some people have suggested the ppssibility of a settlement, I honestly doubt it. The Marshalls rather pay their lawyers than to give any money to Stern.
BTW, I think your nick is cute.:)
Do you remember the video where Anna is trying to make JHM said that he will leave his fortune to her, at least half of it, but he didn't say it? In that video he only mentioned the things that he had already given to her. He might had been old but was still a wise businessman, he wanted everything to stay in his family.
iirc, Texas doesn't recognize oral Wills anyway. All that manipulating for nothing. Ray Martino went late into the night with anna to torment the frail man for nothing.

Probably why the anna team latched on to 'promised a gift' idea and high tailed it out of Texas.

“ I'm Not Quitting”

First Star to the Right

#52265 Dec 1, 2008
DDs wrote:
<quoted text>
TY Sizzles!
Hum, seven pages of it.
But wasn't that under seal anyway from the NY court? Or am I confusing the many courts.
Yeah...one of these suits has got to go to court so we can hear what everyone said. lol
DDs

Scranton, PA

#52266 Dec 1, 2008
McCabe Sizzles wrote:
Also the amended pleadings in Anna's estate (Really HKS) vs Ben Thompson and Ford Shelley are due today.
Last filing in SC 11/4
60 gunner

Simon, WV

#52267 Dec 1, 2008
with a cause wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha The jerk store called their running out of you.
They called me too!I have the carpel tunnel!
Makes u go hmmm

Winnipeg, Canada

#52268 Dec 1, 2008
DDs wrote:
<quoted text>
TY Sizzles!
Hum, seven pages of it.
What was released?

NY was under seal.

“ I'm Not Quitting”

First Star to the Right

#52269 Dec 1, 2008
Makes u go hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
What was released?
NY was under seal.
Part of Don Clark's depo was released from the confidentiality agreement in HKS vs OQ as part of the joint stipulation.
Fanciulla

United States

#52270 Dec 1, 2008
DDs,

Anna and Stern didn't reject the 88 million award, it was thrown out by The Ninth U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in San Francisco,

In 2000, the bankruptcy judge ruled that E. Pierce Marshall had interfered with her claim and she was due $447 million from his father's estate. Marshall took the case to federal court where U.S. District Court Judge David O. Carter reduced the award to $88 million.

The Ninth U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in San Francisco, however, threw out Carter's judgment saying federal courts could not have jurisdiction over the case. At which point, Smith took her argument to the U.S. Supreme Court.
SheStone

Topeka, KS

#52271 Dec 1, 2008
Is there anything else interesting in the joint stipulation? Why was part of Clark's depo released with it?
DDs

Scranton, PA

#52272 Dec 1, 2008
Makes u go hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
What was released?
NY was under seal.
UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF FLORIDA
CASE NO: 07-60534--CIV--DIMITROULEA5
MAGISTRATE JUDGE: ROBIN ROSENBAUM
HOWARD K. STERN,
Plaintiff,
vs
JOHN O’QUINN and JOHN M
O’QUINN & ASSOCIATES, PPLC d/b/a The 0’ Quinn Law Firm
Defendants.
1. This matter will be dismissed, with prejudice, within thirty (30) days from the date of this Stipulation, pursuant to the terms of the Mediation Settlement Agreement.
2. Pursuant to the terms of the Mediation Settlement Agreement, pages 346352 inclusive, of the deposition of Don Clark dated October 14, 2008, shall no longer be subject to the confidentiality order which has previously been entered in this litigation. The remainder of the deposition will remain confidential, and shall remain subject to the existing confidentiality order.
DDs

Scranton, PA

#52273 Dec 1, 2008
McCabe Sizzles wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah...one of these suits has got to go to court so we can hear what everyone said. lol
That one is pretty much a done deal. The depo's were sealed for 18 months. lol should we agree to a date to meet now? lmao
Gawd, we might still be here! UGH
DDs

Scranton, PA

#52274 Dec 1, 2008
DDs wrote:
<quoted text>UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF FLORIDA
CASE NO: 07-60534--CIV--DIMITROULEA5
MAGISTRATE JUDGE: ROBIN ROSENBAUM
HOWARD K. STERN,
Plaintiff,
vs
JOHN O’QUINN and JOHN M
O’QUINN & ASSOCIATES, PPLC d/b/a The 0’ Quinn Law Firm
Defendants.
1. This matter will be dismissed, with prejudice, within thirty (30) days from the date of this Stipulation, pursuant to the terms of the Mediation Settlement Agreement.
2. Pursuant to the terms of the Mediation Settlement Agreement, pages 346352 inclusive, of the deposition of Don Clark dated October 14, 2008, shall no longer be subject to the confidentiality order which has previously been entered in this litigation. The remainder of the deposition will remain confidential, and shall remain subject to the existing confidentiality order.

3. The terms of the settlement shall remain strictly confidential and subject to the existing confidentiality order which had previously been entered by the Ccurt. The parties shall make no comment regarding this settlement, other than to state that the matter has been amicably resolved.
4. The Court shall retain jurisdiction to enforce the terms and conditions of this agreement, including, but to limited to, the confidentiality provisions contained within the Mediation Settlement Agreement and the confidentiality order that is currently in effect. That order shall remain effective and binding, notwithstanding the dismissal of this cause.
STIPULTED AND AGREED THIS 26th day of November 2008
oops forgot page 2 Sorry!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anna Nicole Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
D.A. Moves Forward With Appeal Of Judge Perry'... (Mar '11) 5 hr SheStone 21,140
Have the sanctions in the Marshall case been di... Aug 26 SheStone 13
Anna Nicole Smith's mother Virgie Arthur sues C... (Nov '08) Aug 21 SheStone 2,169
Scoop: Celebrity Wife Swap on Abc - Tuesday, Ma... Aug 18 windispearsgandol... 2
'Anna Nicole' Lifetime movie is a sad mess (Jun '13) Feb '14 Shut Up You 30
TX Has Jurisdiction Over HKS, State Court Again... (Jun '08) Nov '13 test is EPIC FAIL 136
Prescriptions written for Anna Nicole Smith (Mar '09) Sep '13 Ian 3
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Anna Nicole Smith People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••