Clean slate, attackers are not welcome

Posted in the Anna Nicole Smith Forum

First Prev
of 2102
Next Last
Febbie

Nellysford, VA

#1 Jun 2, 2010
This is a place were some can express their opinions.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lucky

AOL

#2 Jun 2, 2010
Febbie wrote:
This is a place were some can express their opinions.
Great spot Febbie. Thank you for a clean slate to break the cycle of abusive comments to innocent bloggers with an opinion. A clean slate without name calling, attacks, libel, harassments, or threats for all ladies and gents who want to discuss the storyline without harassments.

What a fantastic idea!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Tianna

Calgary, Canada

#3 Jun 2, 2010
Yes, let's hope it stays a nice clean slate!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Febbie

Nellysford, VA

#4 Jun 2, 2010
Yes, it makes a breath of fresh air. Don't have to worry about being judged because you support your choice.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lucky

AOL

#5 Jun 2, 2010
I have a feeling the other threads will go POOF soon.

I have a strong opinion on the medical records being posted and they should NOT have done that to any human being. We all have our rights and our privacy. Everyone does in this great country. It is our right to post our opinions without that kind of attack or revenge.

I wonder what the Judge is going to think about it all.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Febbie

Nellysford, VA

#6 Jun 2, 2010
Hope the judge and lawyers got the mess straight today. Should be nice to see the out come of this.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Febbie

Nellysford, VA

#7 Jun 2, 2010
I hope the judge is interested into how and why it happen, should not happen to anyone.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lucky

AOL

#8 Jun 2, 2010
Febbie wrote:
Hope the judge and lawyers got the mess straight today. Should be nice to see the out come of this.
All good things come to those who wait, time to repair all damages!

He is definitely one heck of a Judge and very impressive. I would love to be a fly on the wall when he hears all that happened.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lucky

AOL

#9 Jun 2, 2010
Febbie wrote:
I hope the judge is interested into how and why it happen, should not happen to anyone.
Very true.

Im off to read the new docs I have not had time to read yet while I was gone and then off to lalaland.

Goodnight ladies and sweet dreams.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lucky

AOL

#10 Jun 2, 2010
Guess TMZ is in it for the long haul and not settling out of court it seems. No money just handed over, means no monaaaaaaaay to be had.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LUVKY

Calgary, Canada

#11 Jun 2, 2010
Good Night Ladies!

I haven't read the new doc's either. I am tired tonight. I will try and catch up tomorrow!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Tianna

Calgary, Canada

#12 Jun 2, 2010
OOOpss that was supposed to say Tianna. It makes me change it every post. UGH!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
flowerz

Little Rock, AR

#13 Jun 3, 2010
Good morning, ladies! Nice to have a place to post without the insults.

So, TS has been released from the suit? I haven't read any of the latest papers, but I'm assuming this just happened yesterday?

It's about time that the entire case is tossed in a giant dumpster where it belongs. MOO

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Tianna

Calgary, Canada

#14 Jun 3, 2010
flowerz wrote:
So, TS has been released from the suit? I haven't read any of the latest papers, but I'm assuming this just happened yesterday?
It's about time that the entire case is tossed in a giant dumpster where it belongs. MOO
Good Day Flowerz!

I was going to read and catch up last night but i fell asleep. I guess i will try again today!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Tianna

Calgary, Canada

#15 Jun 3, 2010
I see the lawyers for Howard and the Dr.'s are in court today to try and get the conspiracy charges dropped.

I have always said i don't believe that Howard or anyone else conspired to do anything to anyone. What would Dr E and Dr.K have to gain if they did that? yea, i know some people will say they had the M money to gain but that dosen't wash with me. Sorry.. but i just can't imagine Howard and the Dr.'s sitting afround having a meeting and talking about a plan to hurt Anna...JMHO!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Febbie

Waynesboro, VA

#16 Jun 3, 2010
I was just reading and Diamondgirl told it like it was. She doesn't forget like some do or some want too. The truth will prevail!!!!!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Febbie

Waynesboro, VA

#17 Jun 3, 2010
Did you see where SOME blame the Seminole Police and the Brown Medical Examiner? When all else fails blame, blame, and blame. Like this is the first case they ever had of someone to die on their turf, be real.

Someone has been busy judging our posts, such a waste of time!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lucky

AOL

#18 Jun 3, 2010
flowerz wrote:
Yes, its great she is OUT of the suit finally. Great day for her. Now she can get her life back in order and move on. Maybe the rest of them can be out as well too.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lucky

AOL

#19 Jun 3, 2010
I was driving on my way back home and saw a sign. It was fast and I think I have this right. They have named a corridor in the name of John O Quin. Not sure where in Houston it is at yet though. I think the middle initial was M. It was fast when I saw it so will have to check it out better. It read....

Corridor ___

John M O Quin

I found that interesting when I saw it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Febbie

Waynesboro, VA

#20 Jun 3, 2010
flowerz wrote:
I noticed she was missing on the court documents too.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2102
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anna Nicole Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anna Nicole Smith's mother Virgie Arthur sues C... (Nov '08) May 8 SheStone 2,216
Anna's Bisexual Escapades (Mar '07) May 4 jjj 46
News Dannielynn Kentucky Derby: Anna Nicole's daught... May 4 Madeline 1
D.A. Moves Forward With Appeal Of Judge Perry'... (Mar '11) Apr '15 SheStone 21,128
Have the sanctions in the Marshall case been di... (Aug '14) Sep '14 SheStone 14
News Scoop: Celebrity Wife Swap on Abc - Tuesday, Ma... (May '14) Aug '14 windispearsgandol... 2
News 'Anna Nicole' Lifetime movie is a sad mess (Jun '13) Feb '14 Shut Up You 30
More from around the web