Howard K Stern to marry
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Casino Luck

AOL

#23 Nov 5, 2011
Wheeta Crustby wrote:
<quoted text>U HAVE TO B CAREFULL WIT THE TALES UNLESS U HAVE RE---LIE-A-bull source like a. Ninny or jackmee... I know cuz I got bad spankin for makin that boo boo. OUCHIE POO!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, I get a spankin too at times from my blunt honesty, but it was from control freaks back in the day who turned out to be fools. I dont flat out defame another as that poster has. There is nothing out there re any marriage among any of them. Just trashy defamation that feeds a dark mind in a dark place in their life.

Jackmee? Hello, what is that pray tell?

So what OUCH did you get?

HAHAHAHAHAHA, I could not resist.
Wheeta Crustby

Hartford, CT

#24 Nov 5, 2011
Casino Luck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I get a spankin too at times from my blunt honesty, but it was from control freaks back in the day who turned out to be fools. I dont flat out defame another as that poster has. There is nothing out there re any marriage among any of them. Just trashy defamation that feeds a dark mind in a dark place in their life.
Jackmee? Hello, what is that pray tell?
So what OUCH did you get?
HAHAHAHAHAHA, I could not resist.
you know jackmee wit the wilted flower and the loon brother just out of the pokey. Good sources..NOT! My publisher put me over his knee for my book blind and BITCHIN!! MY BFF from tx had to rub baby lotion on my buttocks and then I gave her a makeover.
Tree House Twins

AOL

#25 Nov 5, 2011
Okay, think I get it now, giggles. Too funny and they were lousy sources who backfired on em all. Seems it led to a nice settlement for Stern, as well as some other nice settlements he got along the way. Dirty never comes out clean until you scrub it up good.

As for the rest...not sure what your saying but I find it funny as heck to try and read it. Thanks for the laughs. When you dont hide and speak clearly it could be more funny, IYKWIM, whatever your trying to say.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#26 Nov 5, 2011
Tree House Twins wrote:
Okay, think I get it now, giggles. Too funny and they were lousy sources who backfired on em all. Seems it led to a nice settlement for Stern, as well as some other nice settlements he got along the way. Dirty never comes out clean until you scrub it up good.
As for the rest...not sure what your saying but I find it funny as heck to try and read it. Thanks for the laughs. When you dont hide and speak clearly it could be more funny, IYKWIM, whatever your trying to say.
LMAO! He made so much off his settlements he's unemployed and still living at home Ma & Pa.
Get a life

San Diego, CA

#27 Nov 6, 2011
Tree House Twins wrote:
Okay, think I get it now, giggles. Too funny and they were lousy sources who backfired on em all. Seems it led to a nice settlement for Stern, as well as some other nice settlements he got along the way. Dirty never comes out clean until you scrub it up good.
As for the rest...not sure what your saying but I find it funny as heck to try and read it. Thanks for the laughs. When you dont hide and speak clearly it could be more funny, IYKWIM, whatever your trying to say.
What a shame Lucky you still have nothing to do but cause trouble. No husband pay any attention? So lonely this is your life?
Lucky

AOL

#29 Nov 8, 2011
Get a life wrote:
<quoted text>
What a shame Lucky you still have nothing to do but cause trouble. No husband pay any attention? So lonely this is your life?
Oh moniker Mindy, how is that causing trouble exactly? I was being civil and polite ya know. Why hide from all those monikers you used back in the day huh? You goons were always cowards.

Nothing to do? I see your still here. I leave for months at a time and come back to play with nice folk every now and again. Whats your sad excuse?

Hubby? Jealous or sumpin? Mine is the best in Texas hun.

Attention? I get loads of sweet doting over my good self hun. Best check in your mirror dear.

Are you so lonely this is all you got? Pathetic and sad

Life is GRAND.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anna Nicole Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Playmate-Honoring Apparel - Primitive Skateboar... Jan '17 family of pimps 2
Stern & Doctors Criminal Trial (Jul '10) May '16 Karma babyyyyy 20,494
News Birkhead helps Stern care for Dannielynn (Apr '07) Apr '16 G-port lady 5
Have the sanctions in the Marshall case been di... (Aug '14) Mar '16 Questions 20
Poll Is Lucky A Stalker (Aug '15) Dec '15 Good day 8
News Anna Nicole Smith's ex-lover in 'happy mood' af... (Mar '07) Nov '15 Anonymous 593
News 'I was Larry Birkhead's secret Gay Lover!' (Apr '07) Nov '15 GayOK 19
More from around the web