Anna Chlumsky and Shaun So: Engaged

There are 15 comments on the Oct 15, 2007, The Hollywood Gossip story titled Anna Chlumsky and Shaun So: Engaged. In it, The Hollywood Gossip reports that:

“You pour tea for members of both of your families”

Posted at October 15th, 2007 10:51 am by mischalova Filed under: Anna Chlumsky Remember Anna Chlumsky from the movie My Girl ? Well, the actress is older now. via The Hollywood Gossip

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Hollywood Gossip.

JBLibrarian

West Babylon, NY

#1 Oct 21, 2007
It's great to hear about Anna Chlumsky again after all these years. I would like to see her in another movie again. This time she can play a more mature role. I would also like to hear about how she and Shaun So met and how they fell in love with each other. It should be a very interesting story to hear. Good luck to Anna and her fiance, Shaun.
Chris

United States

#2 May 8, 2008
I think it wasn't right for Anna to marry Shaun So only because He's chinese and she's catholic. How will they raise their children. which religion will the kids grow up with?
Chris

United States

#3 May 8, 2008
I disagree with JBLibrarian because the children could grow up confused with their religion. Also since I have some really deap into their faith catholic friends I'd know that catholics should know better than marry other religions unless you convert them!!!
Sherry

United States

#4 May 8, 2008
I totally agree also like what JBLibrarian said he or she would like to hear how they fell in love that's Anna's private life but unless she's okay with spreading how she fell in love I wouldn't bother.
joanna p

Victoria, Canada

#5 Sep 13, 2008
Chris wrote:
I think it wasn't right for Anna to marry Shaun So only because He's chinese and she's catholic. How will they raise their children. which religion will the kids grow up with?
Is your IQ so low that you don't have the intelligence to realize you are a bigot? Do you know this is 2008? Are you a registered member of the KKK? People come in all colours, sizes, shapes and have different belief systems. Do you not appreciate diversity and all it has to offer? You should probably only mate with someone with a Forrest Gump intelligence level so as to keep your race pure.
joanna p

Victoria, Canada

#6 Sep 13, 2008
As well....you hypocrite catholics who don't practice what you preach. Do you use birth control? Have you had pre marital sex? I thought Catholicism taught acceptance and love for your neighbor, not ethnic cleansing. Good Luck to Shaun and Anna...two members of the human race.
SunnyRay

Canada

#7 Dec 16, 2008
Chris wrote:
First of all Chinese is an ethnicity not a religion,... Catholic is a religion.

BTW, there are many Chinese who are Catholic!
GaryMcKiernen

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Dec 18, 2008
I couldn't stop laughing when i read the Beaverton comments. Those are some of the most narrow minded, unintelligent comments i've ever heard. SunnyRay has a good point. "Chinese" has absolutely nothing to do with religion. As for the kids...they'll make their own damn decisions. Beaverton must be a predominately white raced, small, town. Invest in a T.V. take a peek at whats going on in the new millenium.
lol beaverton

United States

#9 Jul 27, 2009
you sir, are an idiot. as it has already been stated, "chinese" is not a religion. you damn redneck fool.
Yusuf Ibn Yusuf

Newark, NJ

#10 Apr 23, 2010
There are lots of Chinese who are Catholics. Famed film director John Woo is one of them.
Mosher

Philippines

#12 Nov 18, 2010
Chris from Beaverton, OR - GROW THE FUCK UP! This is the Asian Century and there'll be several more Hollywood actresses who will do so in the next several years and there's a possibility that one of the actresses you're jacking off to will do the same! GET USED TO IT!

I see this as a good thing as this may help bring down and destroy ALL negative stereotypes towards Asian males!:D

More power to you Anna and Shaun!:D
VEG

Denver, CO

#13 Jul 4, 2011
There is other Asian men married to European-American women: One man from Korea, an Orthodox priest, married to a woman from Finland! Both speak perfect Greek!
chinese girl

Wailuku, HI

#14 Mar 16, 2012
Wow, wtf! Ever heard of bruce lee he married a girl that wasn't chinese. Fing ahole chinese is not a religion stupid f! Who cares if she married a chinese guy. Stop stereotyping asian guys! Go get fing educated! Catholic LOL, wtf is that, that religion is a joke because people like you claim to follow Gods word and make all these exceptions for it. Don't fing go to church if your going to lie to Gods face and everyone elses. People like you give religion a bad name!

Since: May 12

Girona, Spain

#15 Jun 1, 2012
My main concern about Shuan and Anna is that they have delayed having children for over four years now. If the reason for this is finnancial or medical I will fully understand, but to me they both appear healthy.

Matters of culture shouldnīt interfere. As for the cinema, there should be a limit to how long the delay of a family is. I donīt know either of them personally, but I would like to have faith that there is a reason why they have put children off. Does any one know any more about this?
Universalism

Seoul, Korea

#16 Apr 23, 2013
Moronic comment ('Chinese' as religion) made by 'Chris' must be intentional 'trolling.' Can't imagine anyone being this unintelligent. Well, then again, he is a red-neck Catholic who rather go along with papacy in forbidding prophylatics in AID plagued countries, obstructing justice to hide pedophilia by its priests, label women as inferior and unfit for equal ranking within Catholic institution. By the way, does anyone know about Phoebe Cates? I hear she is mighty fine looking inter racial by-product, just a starter. Oh~ who is Lenny Kravitz?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anna Chlumsky Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News My Girl (Aug '08) Sep '11 trang 2
News Lights ... camera ... more filming action in Lo... (Mar '10) Mar '10 born in the bronx 16
News Anna Chlumsky's My Girl blessing (Apr '09) Apr '09 Madrid 1
News Anna Chlumsky (Feb '08) Feb '08 Tina 1
More from around the web