Dickinson Fights for Alzheimer's Cure

Full story: Contactmusic.com
Actress ANGIE DICKINSON has launched a one-woman crusade to find a cure for memory-robbing Alzheimer's disease as a tribute to her late sister. Full Story
kelli crosland

United States

#1 Sep 4, 2006
Alzheimer's is such frighting disease,it seems to be heard of alot more lately.I've known someone that had the disease.Someone like the talented and beautiful actress, Angie Dickinson to become a one-woman crusade for this disease is honorable.This should get more attention to be able to raise more money and research to find a cure or at least get better medicines to treat this deadly disease.Mrs. Dickinson's sister would be very proud of her.
kelli crosland

United States

#2 Sep 4, 2006
I'm from Fort Worth, Texas, as it states the wrong city in my comment about Alzheimer's. Just to say what a great thing Angie Dickinson is doing to bring more attention to this terrible disease. I have been a huge fan of her's since the 60's. Now a bigger fan . Thank's for people like Mrs. Dickinson.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Angie Dickinson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Angie Dickinson nude ! (Apr '11) Apr '11 Melia 1
Feminist exploitation at its very best (Mar '06) Nov '09 kelli crosland 3
'Police Woman' Angie Dickinson (Nov '06) Nov '09 kelli crosland 5
TV on DVD (Apr '06) May '08 Nancy E 7
Bacharach's daughter commits suicide (Jan '07) Feb '07 Rosalie L 2
Bacharach, Dickinson say daughter commits suici... (Jan '07) Jan '07 Just An Observer 1
Bacharach Daughter Committs Suicide (Jan '07) Jan '07 Compassionate 10
More from around the web