Bacharach's daughter commits suicide

Bacharach's daughter commits suicide

There are 2 comments on the Online.ie story from Jan 6, 2007, titled Bacharach's daughter commits suicide. In it, Online.ie reports that:

Nikki Bacharach, daughter of songwriter Burt Bacharach and actress Angie Dickinson, committed suicide, Bacharach and Dickinson said in a statement yesterday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Online.ie.

kelli crosland

Powderly, TX

#1 Jan 8, 2007
My sincere condolences to angie dickinson and burt bacharach over the death of there beautiful daughter, nikki.I am such a huge fan of both you. Be strong and know that, i and many,many others are thinking about ya'll. kelli crosland fort worth,tx.
Rosalie L

AOL

#2 Feb 10, 2007
I am so sorry to hear about the death of you daughter. My heart goes out to both of you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Angie Dickinson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Angie Dickinson nude ! (Apr '11) Apr '11 Melia 1
News Feminist exploitation at its very best (Mar '06) Nov '09 kelli crosland 3
News 'Police Woman' Angie Dickinson (Nov '06) Nov '09 kelli crosland 5
News TV on DVD (Apr '06) May '08 Nancy E 7
News Bacharach, Dickinson say daughter commits suici... (Jan '07) Jan '07 Just An Observer 1
News Bacharach Daughter Committs Suicide (Jan '07) Jan '07 Compassionate 10
Looking for information, dvd or vhs tape of mad... (Dec '06) Dec '06 Dennis Garrett 1
More from around the web