ShapeShifter
TexProsper

Duarte, CA

#1 May 21, 2008
She looked pregnant with quads and now looks like she might only be
5-6 months pregnant. Must be the padding, must be the padding to the tune of Deion's MUST BE THE MONEY.

Now a pic of her in TOYS R US.

zzzzzzzzzzzzz
TexProsper

Duarte, CA

#2 May 23, 2008
Let's see what this morning at Just Jared brings. That beige color makes her look huge. She seems to really be playing this pregnancy for all it is worth.
tex

Duarte, CA

#3 May 28, 2008
My spouse says she wears extra padding to get attention. If she were that huge, she would have delivered by now? No way she is due in August??
tex

Spring, TX

#4 Jun 26, 2008
Did you see the fat suits the Baby Borrowers wore?
It looks like Jolie has the twin version of that one.

Will she end up looking like that Real Housewife of Orange County, the dark haired one with the once upon a time Tom Selleck look a like husband?
Deeley

Homebush, Australia

#5 Jun 27, 2008
tex wrote:
My spouse says she wears extra padding to get attention. If she were that huge, she would have delivered by now? No way she is due in August??
yep, she's unusually huge for 7 months - twins and all! there a lots of twin births in my family, and ususually they only make it to 8 months, but even at 8 months they are NOWHERE the size of ange. even my cousin sange, who had 1 at 8lb and the other at 8 lb 6oz!!! was nowhere near angies size. what's happening? maybe she's having 2 'diabetic'(unusually large) babes - either that, or she IS wearing a fat suit. i haven't seen any pics of her lately. has she gone into hiding? i hope everythings O.K.
Tex

Spring, TX

#6 Jun 27, 2008
I forgot about gestatoinal diabetes. The new pics were at Just Jared but were far away.

I had a friend who had twins, but she only made it to 7 1/2 months are so and the kids weighed around 2 lbs.(I think). I remember they stayed at the hospital for months.

Her dumb husband (they are divorced now) brought her on a trip and she thought she was in labor. He was going to try to put her in the car and take her back home, a several hour trip. I told him to take her to the hospital.

She had the twins within a few hours. The next day I took a friend of mine to see her who had also had twins. Her twins had been more like 4.5 lbs.
and 5.5 lbs.

She was in a standing position (Jolie)...I thought she might be on bedrest.
monica

Spring, TX

#7 Feb 1, 2009
Deeley wrote:
<quoted text>
yep, she's unusually huge for 7 months - twins and all! there a lots of twin births in my family, and ususually they only make it to 8 months, but even at 8 months they are NOWHERE the size of ange. even my cousin sange, who had 1 at 8lb and the other at 8 lb 6oz!!! was nowhere near angies size. what's happening? maybe she's having 2 'diabetic'(unusually large) babes - either that, or she IS wearing a fat suit. i haven't seen any pics of her lately. has she gone into hiding? i hope everythings O.K.
It was kind of funny too that she was wearing heels. In reality, she's about 5 foot 6 or 7 inches, but she wears stilts even when "pregnant"...I don't believe her pregnant assistant was wearing stilts. Hey, what happened to Holly, the Assistant? She seems to have evaporated into thin air. Any coincidence that she could be a stunt double for Jolie?
LivinOutLoud

Spring, TX

#8 Feb 12, 2009
Deeley wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like a fat suit or extra padding that she doesn't wear when casual pics are taken but ups the ante when she knows she will be photographed. She craves the attention. Didn't the kids weigh around
5 lbs. a piece? Maybe she carried one and her asst. carried the other one?
Only the bodyguard and Dudley know for sure.
Nic

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Feb 12, 2009
Oh please..What the hell is all this crap..
These are very old Posts...
The old gal is dead!!
What the Hell Tex..
Look i know you love to have fun but this is insane!!
WTF!!
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Nicki_

Spring, TX

#10 Nov 6, 2009
Nic wrote:
The old gal is dead!!
What the Hell Tex..
WTF!!
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I've been gone for a while. Deal with it.
Nicki

Spring, TX

#11 Jan 14, 2010
Nic wrote:
The old gal is dead!!
What the Hell Tex..
WTF!!
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
You have left lots of unbagged poop here too. Time for you to clean it up! Go GREEN
like Angie's avocado maternity frock. Maybe she was wearing a bullet proof vest like she wore
when she was supposedly in Iraq while pregnant with TWINS. Do you believe this SH**?
I don't.
Spring Water

Spring, TX

#12 Jun 29, 2012
Nic wrote:
The old gal is dead!!
What the Hell Tex..
WTF!!
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
What are you rambling about. Kick the trash out of your hoarder's apt. with the tiny tunnels to your bathroom, kitchen and futon. Find your computer. LOL I have a fresh package of cheetos for you as a treat if you find your way.
Houston Hottie

Spring, TX

#13 Jan 3, 2013
Let's start 2013 with some really old posts.
Chick Flick

Gustine, CA

#14 Jan 21, 2013
Hey there, Tex!

Just stopping by to see how you're doing ...?

I hope you have a great New Year. Maybe I'll check back to see if you've seen this.

Hello to everyone else, too - EXCEPT for Sybil and her heads.
Mayson

San Jose, CA

#15 Jan 25, 2013
Hi Ya Chick Flick and Tex ....Long time !!!!
I seee Sybil Is still lurking , haha making sure her Pitts are in order ..;)
Nic

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Jan 25, 2013
Mayson wrote:
Hi Ya Chick Flick and Tex ....Long time !!!!
I seee Sybil Is still lurking , haha making sure her Pitts are in order ..;)
Wait You back..Lol
No I am Not luking ...I just got on here..Have been Gone for the Whole Year..Unlike You and Chiken..Who Patroll ..On here constantly..But anYhoo..
What the Hell Going on with You??
:) Welcome back..But then again you never left..Lol
Chick Flick

Phoenix, AZ

#17 Jan 27, 2013
Oh, Syb - Mayson and I have far better things to do, than to lurk around this board.

Hi, Mayson, btw!--- FWIW, Armpitt will NEVER be in order. I don't even think Skanks will be able to drag him up in front of the altar. We shall see ...
Tex Ex

Spring, TX

#18 Feb 1, 2013
Hey, Chick Flick

Someone needs to embalm or cremate this site. It's beginning to smell stale.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Angelina Jolie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Angelina Jolie slams Trump, warns against 'poli... May '16 Trying to be opti... 2
News Angelina Jolie: Sex scenes with Brad Pitt were ... (Nov '15) Nov '15 lynda 4
News Jennifer Aniston Responsible For Brad Pitt Spli... (Jul '15) Oct '15 Jane 2
News Jolie is said to be desperate to wed, but Pitt ... (Dec '08) Jul '15 StarMoss 319
News Angelina Jolie to direct war drama for Netflix (Jul '15) Jul '15 StarMoss 2
News Billy Bob Thornton gets weird on radio interview (Apr '09) Jul '15 StarMoss 22
News DVD Review: The Tourist (Apr '11) May '15 rosalinda 2
More from around the web