NAACP sponsors free family movie nights

NAACP sponsors free family movie nights

There are 3 comments on the Pasadena Star-News story from Mar 19, 2009, titled NAACP sponsors free family movie nights. In it, Pasadena Star-News reports that:

The NAACP Altadena Branch, in appreciation of community support, will sponsor Free Family Movie Night from 6 p.m to 9 p.m. the fourth Thursday of every month inside the Altadena Community Center, 730 E. Altadena Drive.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pasadena Star-News.

felisha

Schnecksville, PA

#1 Mar 20, 2009
her very love was fun to play to the story n

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#2 Mar 20, 2009
I was going to say how refreshing that they NAACP was going to do something other than promote racisim, but never mind .....
Jose

AOL

#3 Mar 24, 2009
What do you mean refreshing? What darn non-senseis this. These whackos and so called leaders, always want to take people back and accuse every one but themselves for what happen 40 yrs. the O' story.
Racism I can hear it now

Rosa Park took a stand,I grant you. but when will
this organization deal with the issues. like Black on Black crime, Failure of there people in
Education, High AIDS in there race, and learn how to follow a police order.

What a joke! now go out and "blame the man" you backward jerks. a waste of time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Angela Bassett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teen Actress and Voiceover Artist, Alexandra Ro... (Oct '07) May '14 Samantha 6
News 'Akeelah and the Bee' - A warm positive message... (Oct '07) Jul '13 victoria 7
News Mary J. Blige to Begin Filming "Betty and Coret... (Sep '12) Sep '12 noyb5349 5
News Mary J. Blige Takes On Malcolm X's Wife, Joined... (Aug '12) Aug '12 The Revolutionist 67
News Keke Palmer (Aug '08) Sep '11 kiesha 9
Angela Bassett nude (Mar '11) Mar '11 Dee 1
News 'Akeelah and the Bee' - A warm positive message... (Sep '09) Sep '09 kathleen 1
More from around the web