For the Shue family, soccer film

For the Shue family, soccer film

There are 1 comment on the SouthFlorida.com story from Jun 6, 2007, titled For the Shue family, soccer film. In it, SouthFlorida.com reports that:

It's always complicated, being part of a family. Even more so when you're the only girl in a family of four kids.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SouthFlorida.com.

Barb Beadle

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Jun 14, 2007
I took my almost 9 year old granddaughter to see Gracie and had to leave because of the more than PG-13 suggestive dialogue and scenes.

I'm sure it ended as the inspirational movie we thought we were going to see; however, I couldn't expose my granddaughter to the content to get there.

I guess we expected Disney and I will warn others to use extreme caution if thinking about going - I wouldn't even feel comfortable taking a 13+ year old to see this movie - just too suggestive and not how I want those I care about to perceive life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andrew Shue Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Andrew Shue - nude ! (Aug '11) Aug '11 Mei 1
News Meet Andrew Shue, 'Coach' and Producer (Dec '08) Dec '08 Cristina 1
Meeting Andrew Shue at Gracie Premiere - 5/31/07 (Jul '08) Jul '08 Erik Kent 1
News Actors Spend Time With Soccer Youths (Jul '07) Jul '07 abdoooooo 3
More from around the web