moki

Canterbury, UK

#170 Dec 15, 2010
moki

Canterbury, UK

#171 Dec 15, 2010
lorenzo wrote:
Yes I would, anytime and anywhere. I would suck her toes, lick and kiss top and bottom of her feet. I would also put her foot my mouth far as I can, suck on how much of it I get in, and use my tounge to lick around.
I wud luv 2 see Amy and Sarah Silverman slowly and luvingly lickin' and suckin' each others toes! Wud u ?
lorenzo

Sacramento, CA

#172 Dec 15, 2010
moki wrote:
<quoted text>
I wud luv 2 see Amy and Sarah Silverman slowly and luvingly lickin' and suckin' each others toes! Wud u ?
Love to see it? I would record that
moki

Canterbury, UK

#173 Dec 17, 2010
lorenzo wrote:
<quoted text> Love to see it? I would record that
I wud record it with a digital camera, then dive in 4 a 3sum with those 2 gorgeous gals, suckin' their lush toes while bangin' em.
moki

Canterbury, UK

#174 Dec 17, 2010
The song playin' in the background wud b a remake of 'Rehab' but instead of 'no,no,no' Amy wud sing 'toes, toes,toes'!
lorenzo

Sacramento, CA

#175 Dec 17, 2010
moki wrote:
The song playin' in the background wud b a remake of 'Rehab' but instead of 'no,no,no' Amy wud sing 'toes, toes,toes'!
Thats good one, really is. Would you put that on Youtube? I bet that would have good ratings. Lol.
moki

Canterbury, UK

#176 Dec 18, 2010
lorenzo wrote:
<quoted text> Thats good one, really is. Would you put that on Youtube? I bet that would have good ratings. Lol.
Definately! I wud also film 'em suckin' their OWN toes!
Dethrone

Hicksville, NY

#177 Dec 24, 2010
I want to worship Amy's bare toes then let her kick me a few times in my naked nuts with her bare feet. Then I'd jerk off and jizz on her toes
lorenzo

Sacramento, CA

#178 Dec 24, 2010
Dethorne, I would have never thought of that. You to Moki. Honestly now that I think of it, I would let Amy do the same to me.
moki

Canterbury, UK

#179 Jan 4, 2011
lorenzo wrote:
Dethorne, I would have never thought of that. You to Moki. Honestly now that I think of it, I would let Amy do the same to me.
So wud I!
lorenzo

Sacramento, CA

#180 Jan 4, 2011
I was doing some research on other sites on foot fetishes, one that I like and let amy do anytime is have wear the hardest and heavyiest boot she got on one foot step on my nutsack, and I would suck on her other foot while she is stepping. Sounds like fun
moki

Canterbury, UK

#181 Jan 5, 2011
lorenzo wrote:
I was doing some research on other sites on foot fetishes, one that I like and let amy do anytime is have wear the hardest and heavyiest boot she got on one foot step on my nutsack, and I would suck on her other foot while she is stepping. Sounds like fun
Well,she allegedly...

1. likes playin' rough in bed

2. likes having her feet played with

so, if u were very lucky your fantasy cud become a reality!
moki

Canterbury, UK

#182 Jan 5, 2011
Dethrone wrote:
I want to worship Amy's bare toes then let her kick me a few times in my naked nuts with her bare feet. Then I'd jerk off and jizz on her toes
Her whole feet including soles shud be covered with luv goo!!!

http://www.wikifeet.com/pictures/Amy-Winehous...

and then she cud lick it off!!Mmmmmm
bandit

Phoenix, AZ

#183 Mar 10, 2011
i love sucking on toes and licking females feet
lorenzo

Sacramento, CA

#184 Mar 10, 2011
moki wrote:
<quoted text>
Well,she allegedly...
1. likes playin' rough in bed
2. likes having her feet played with
so, if u were very lucky your fantasy cud become a reality!
If that does become a reality for me, then she can kill me, cause 1 as hot as she is, its worth it, I finally did what I always wanted to do, slave for a hot celebrity feet, and 3 that would be the way to go. Its called died a happy man.
lorenzo

Sacramento, CA

#185 Mar 10, 2011
Me too, bandit, me too. I also like to try to get pictures of myself licking, sucking, and foot slaving for women feet, even while they trample and step on my nutsack.
moki

Canterbury, UK

#186 Mar 15, 2011
lorenzo wrote:
<quoted text>
If that does become a reality for me, then she can kill me, cause 1 as hot as she is, its worth it, I finally did what I always wanted to do, slave for a hot celebrity feet, and 3 that would be the way to go. Its called died a happy man.
I wud choose 2 suffocate on her tasty toe-toes and on Britney Spears sweet toes at the same time and yes, she is hot!
lorenzo

Sacramento, CA

#187 Mar 15, 2011
moki wrote:
<quoted text>
I wud choose 2 suffocate on her tasty toe-toes and on Britney Spears sweet toes at the same time and yes, she is hot!
Yeah she is. Hell there is a long list of celebs that I would love to to a foot job on while taking pictures and filming.
moki

Canterbury, UK

#188 Mar 16, 2011
lorenzo wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah she is. Hell there is a long list of celebs that I would love to to a foot job on while taking pictures and filming.
Name 'em! Do u mean have a foot-job from and suck their toes?
I also have a long list...
lorenzo

Sacramento, CA

#189 Mar 16, 2011
moki wrote:
<quoted text>
Name 'em! Do u mean have a foot-job from and suck their toes?
I also have a long list...
Far as foot job it would be toe sucking, feet licking and kissing. Other than Amy Winehouse and Britany Spears, there is Christina Agulaira, Denise Richards, J-Wow, the Kardashian sisters, Shania Twain, Denise Austin, Jillian Micheals, all the female wrestlers on TNAwrestling and wwe, Jessica Beil, Jessica Alba, Eva Longoria, all the young girls on the new 90210, Halle Berry, Eva Mendes, Dancia Patrick, yoga master Tara Stiles, Kendra Wilkenson, Jennifer Garner, Jennifer Grey, Cheryl Cole, Salma Hyake, the Spice Girls, Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders, Jordana Brewster, Amy Jo Johnson, Angie Harmon, Maria Bello, Debi Mazar, Jennifer Beals, Kimora Lee Simmons, Cynthia Rothrock, Kathy Long, Ashlee Simpson, Jenna Castillo, Catherine Zeta Jones, Christina Applegate, Lucy Liu, I guess thats it for now, until I think of more later, and all these women I would let them go BDSM on me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amy Winehouse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Statue of singer Amy Winehouse unveiled in London Sep '14 Amy Whinehouse 4
w h y y h w (Nov '13) Nov '13 WILKY MAN 1
Overheard at the Grammy Awards (Feb '08) Apr '13 buck 7
Amy partner 'raped sleeping woman' (Dec '12) Dec '12 Forcer 3
Will There Ever Be Another Whitney Houston Album? (Jul '12) Sep '12 Scott Strang 3
Singer Amy Winehouse wins injunction blocking p... (May '09) Aug '12 John Weaver assault 2
[News] Nas Recalls Amy Winehouse, Says New Fans... (Jul '12) Jul '12 jacklyn johnson 1

Amy Winehouse People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE