Palin Smiles As 'SNL' Mocks Her Anew

After watching "Saturday Night Live" make fun of her from afar, Sarah Palin witnessed it first hand this week as Tina Fey engaged in fiction by depicting her at the news conference the Republican vice ... Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
A hard working soccer mom

Linden, NJ

#1 Oct 19, 2008
What? No mention of the business end of a donkey that was seen standing in the hallway in that opening sketch just after Gov. Palin walked away from Lorne?
JAYE MCGOMERY

Norristown, PA

#2 Oct 19, 2008
Love Sarah Palin, she is such a good sport. People have maligned her since McCain choose her as his running mate. Enough, already, let her alone, and pick on Joe Biden for a change...........
Sara

Kennesaw, GA

#3 Oct 19, 2008
Please.... the woman says she's too busy to go on news programs to be interviewed but somehow finds time to go on SNL? Who is she kidding? She's a joke and is so wrong for this country. If she wants to be taken seriously, answer some real questions. I'm sick of the prepared speeches. Give us some real answers to real questions. If you've got nothing to hide, stop being afraid. You have to earn respect.
Nobama philadelphia

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Oct 19, 2008
Sara wrote:
Please.... the woman says she's too busy to go on news programs to be interviewed but somehow finds time to go on SNL? Who is she kidding? She's a joke and is so wrong for this country. If she wants to be taken seriously, answer some real questions. I'm sick of the prepared speeches. Give us some real answers to real questions. If you've got nothing to hide, stop being afraid. You have to earn respect.
you have writen many comment about Palin with jealouses and hate,sara, you should being jealous and earn some respect for yourself.
designStar

Oakland, CA

#5 Oct 19, 2008
Sarah Palin has sent the wome's movement back by at least 2 decades. She is a total laughing stalk in the political community. I can not believe that more women have not spoken up about her. The fact that she was chosen ONLY because she was a women, and not because she has any qualifications, does nothing to promote equality between the sexes. Once again, a man chose a woman not because she was qualified but because she was a woman. She is being used and ridiculed by the McCain camp and they both should be ashamed and embarassed!
QStorm

Lillington, NC

#6 Oct 19, 2008
In a nutshell...Sarah Palin = JOKE.
susymc

Lebanon, NJ

#7 Oct 19, 2008
i watched sarah palin and thought she was great and funny. she is normal!
i admire her raising 5 kids, having a daughter that is pregnant and dealing
with that in the public eye must be hard. i am 54 years old, and i see nothing has even changed in the world
today. the respect for women has not
changed,hearing comments about sarah
palin name calling, pig with lipstick
reading a lot of posts lately and i
have to stop and think,sarah palin has kids,shes a mother,i am a mother
and grandmother. i do hope in my lifetime to see some respect to woman
cause lately it has gone down the
tubes. she may not be the best for the job, but at least respect her for what she is a WOMAN. i have never forgotten where i came from, my mother
whom i respect highly. no wonder
the world is in the shape it is in.
we all came from one place,our mothers.maybe someday someone will wake up. Thanks
the world is in the shape its in.
2Day

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Oct 19, 2008
I'm glad the Electoral College elected Barack as our next president.
DIANE- Irving- Tx

New York, NY

#9 Oct 20, 2008
2Day wrote:
I'm glad the Electoral College elected Barack as our next president.
You wish. If he does become pres. GOD HELP US ALL! IT WILL BECOME AN OBAMANATION.
Mom4

Ridgefield, CT

#10 Oct 20, 2008
designStar wrote:
Sarah Palin has sent the wome's movement back by at least 2 decades. She is a total laughing stalk in the political community. I can not believe that more women have not spoken up about her. The fact that she was chosen ONLY because she was a women, and not because she has any qualifications, does nothing to promote equality between the sexes. Once again, a man chose a woman not because she was qualified but because she was a woman. She is being used and ridiculed by the McCain camp and they both should be ashamed and embarassed!
Oh and the democrats didn't pick Obama because he is black? You probably believe they picked Biden because he's honest....honestly, get real.
Someone

Springfield, PA

#11 Oct 20, 2008
DIANE- Irving- Tx wrote:
<quoted text>
You wish. If he does become pres. GOD HELP US ALL! IT WILL BECOME AN OBAMANATION.
You might as well start preparing yourself now. Obama WILL be elected and we will all be ther better for it.
spreading bull

Amarillo, TX

#12 Oct 20, 2008
designStar wrote:
Nah, your just PO'd because she did it WITHOUT the womens movement. And because she's smart and hot.
palin power

Amarillo, TX

#13 Oct 20, 2008
designStar wrote:
Its the media who set her and the women's movement back two decades, sweetheart. From the critics to the camera shots, everything has taken a sexist viewpoint. Take for instance the camera shot taken from behind the podiums as she walked out for her debate with Biden. I've never seen that kind of camera angle on any debate before.

Since: Sep 08

Harleysville, Pa.

#14 Oct 20, 2008
I think she is great!! Sara Palin I mean..
gilbertc

United States

#15 Oct 20, 2008
i don't watch snl anymore.
they support barack hussien obama and i dont.
wake up america!
gilbertc n beautiful west dallas
right

Blackwood, NJ

#16 Oct 20, 2008
Someone wrote:
<quoted text>
You might as well start preparing yourself now. Obama WILL be elected and we will all be ther better for it.
Pleasssssssse! How will we be better off? More people will be on welfare because of him.
I don't want to be paying for it.
And if Obama wants to pay more taxes he can pay mine.
Someone

Springfield, PA

#17 Oct 20, 2008
right wrote:
<quoted text>
Pleasssssssse! How will we be better off? More people will be on welfare because of him.
I don't want to be paying for it.
And if Obama wants to pay more taxes he can pay mine.
Taxes will be the least of your worries when you can not secure healthcare for your faily. But, thats right! McCain wants to TAX HEALTHCARE BENEFITS, so I guess you are right about one thing...there will be more taxes to pay in the next 4 years...thanks to McCain.
Floyd

Grand Prairie, TX

#18 Oct 20, 2008
DIANE- Irving- Tx wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, Obamma scares the heck outta me. If by some unfortunate chance he becomes President with the help of ACORN's illegal voting help. maybe True Texans can sign a patition and Texas can return to being a Republic once again. That way we can keep our guns. Long live the Republic of Texas.
Nobama philadelphia

Philadelphia, PA

#19 Oct 21, 2008
QUEENLEENO1 wrote:
I think she is great!! Sara Palin I mean..
I agree with you, I am not a woman, but I think if she gets into the white house, all doors will be opened for all the women who has the same stock as men, it will not be just the men's world any more,here's hoping she will.
Copsmom

Wilmington, DE

#20 Oct 21, 2008
OK, maybe I'm going to hear it for saying this, but I can't believe I'm the only one that feels this way, but here goes; I don't like either one of them and don't want to vote at all!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amy Poehler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy Poehler named Harvard's Hasty Pudding woman... Jan 7 fastest finger 1
Amy Poehler Struggles With Sleep Just Like The ... Nov '14 lumphead 1
'SNL' hires Sasheer Zamata, first black female ... (Jan '14) May '14 Spotted Girl 87
Seth Meyers kicks off 'Late Night' gig with Amy... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Responsibility 5
Arnett, Poehler keep Emmy rehearsals casual (Sep '11) Feb '14 Debt 2
People: Lil Wayne a wanted man while in jail (Mar '10) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 3
"SNL" Takes on IRS Scandal in Season Finale (May '13) May '13 Jonny8181 2
More from around the web