Palin smiles as 'SNL' mocks her anew

Full story: GoErie.com

Later, Palin came on stage during the Weekend Update mock news segment and bobbed to the beat as cast member Amy Poehler performed a rap song the Alaska governor decided was too hardcore for her to perform ...
Comments
41 - 42 of 42 Comments Last updated Oct 22, 2008
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
JBN Boston MA

Medfield, MA

#45 Oct 22, 2008
Thought she showed that she is a good sport. And she is much prettier than Tina Fey.
Everyone hates Palin because she is like the popular cheerleader and poor Hillary is the ugly bookworm with her hand forever in the air.

And Obama, well he is the cool dude. And McCain? He is like your wacky uncle at Thanksgiving Dinner. Oh, left out botoxed Biden, the hair plug wonder. He is just gross.

Not sure why any of these candiates are the "best " choice. Seems to me that we would be better off with anarchy.
Lana

Pittsburgh, PA

#46 Oct 22, 2008
Wow, I forgot about Biden's hair plugs! I remember when he got those years ago - he was very public about it and showed up in the news with them. Glad to see they've grown in.

I think all the candidates on each side have their pluses and minuses. I can't believe some of the stuff going around the blogs about all of them - it's a shame that some people rely on that for their information.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amy Poehler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'SNL' hires Sasheer Zamata, first black female ... (Jan '14) May '14 Spotted Girl 87
Seth Meyers kicks off 'Late Night' gig with Amy... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Responsibility 5
Arnett, Poehler keep Emmy rehearsals casual (Sep '11) Feb '14 Debt 2
People: Lil Wayne a wanted man while in jail (Mar '10) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 3
"SNL" Takes on IRS Scandal in Season Finale (May '13) May '13 Jonny8181 2
Where are the women in late-night TV? (Apr '13) Apr '13 WhoGaveNorthKorea... 1
Alba, Fox to present Golden Globes (Jan '13) Jan '13 ikyb 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Amy Poehler People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••