SNL Aims to Play Fair

Sep 17, 2008 Full story: www.nytimes.com
“The trick..., is to come out as fair and evenhanded as possible,” said the head writer for SNL. He added that the inclusion of Ms. Poehler’s Clinton character “made it safer to mention things about Sarah Palin without making it seem like an attack piece.” Full Story

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#1 Sep 17, 2008
That was the best SNL skit in years. :)

Since: Jul 08

United States

#2 Sep 17, 2008
SNL Aims to Play Fair - and unfunny.

And now the unfunny Chevy Chase has opened his unfunny piehole to add to the supremely hilarious left-wing clamor.
Just Words Just Speeches

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Sep 17, 2008
Chevy Chase is reported today of saying he would like to see Tina Fey "decimate" her even further in her skits of Palin on SNL. Chase stated it's "unbelievable" that she is actually running for vice-president.

No Chevy, I'll tell you what's "unbelievable"- listening to a has-been actor like you giving me political commentary. Stick to making f*&king movies and leave the commentary to the journalists.

Putin's on a roll in Russia. Maybe you can beg Dan Aykroyd to return for a "Spies Like Us II" sequel and make $4.56 and buy a bus ticket to the middle of the pacific ocean.

Silly liberals- you are blind to the fact that this shit will cost you the election- again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amy Poehler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy Poehler Struggles With Sleep Just Like The ... Nov 20 lumphead 1
'SNL' hires Sasheer Zamata, first black female ... (Jan '14) May '14 Spotted Girl 87
Seth Meyers kicks off 'Late Night' gig with Amy... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Responsibility 5
Arnett, Poehler keep Emmy rehearsals casual (Sep '11) Feb '14 Debt 2
People: Lil Wayne a wanted man while in jail (Mar '10) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 3
"SNL" Takes on IRS Scandal in Season Finale (May '13) May '13 Jonny8181 2
Where are the women in late-night TV? (Apr '13) Apr '13 WhoGaveNorthKorea... 1
More from around the web