Witness testifies Melrose Place actre...

Witness testifies Melrose Place actress 'was one of the most intoxicated people I've ever seen'

There are 1 comment on the NJ.com story from Oct 10, 2012, titled Witness testifies Melrose Place actress 'was one of the most intoxicated people I've ever seen'. In it, NJ.com reports that:

Amy Locane-Bovenizer looks on during during her trial on manslaughter charges at the Somerset County Courthouse in Somerville.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NJ.com.

Jim

New Baltimore, MI

#1 Oct 11, 2012
She was chased by a vigilante lunatic. Certainly still irresponsible but 30 years in prison-YOU MUST BE KIDDING.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amy Locane Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Melrose Place' actress sentenced to 3-years in... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Tick Toc 2
News 'Black box' recordings allowed in trial of 'Mel... (Jun '12) Jun '12 DickTracy 1
Amy Locane nude ! (Apr '11) Apr '11 Tara 1
News 'Melrose Place' actress accused of drunken driv... (Jun '10) Jun '10 jerseytomato 1
More from around the web