The stars of Disney's ENCHANTED' wil...

The stars of Disney's ENCHANTED' will enchant audiences at this...

There are 6 comments on the M2.com story from Oct 14, 2007, titled The stars of Disney's ENCHANTED' will enchant audiences at this.... In it, M2.com reports that:

“Eloise At Christmastime") from a screenplay written by Bill Kelly ("Blast From the Past")and will feature original songs from the reunited team of acclaimed composer Alan Menken and lyricist Stephen Schwartz ("Pocahontas”

Cast members ACADEMY AWARD NOMINEE AMY ADAMS , PATRICK DEMPSEY , JAMES MARSDEN , DIRECTOR KEVIN LIMA, PRODUCERS BARRY JOSEPHSON and the EIGHT TIMES ACADEMY AWARD WINNING COMPOSER ALAN MENKEN will light up the ... via M2.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at M2.com.

CCSchauf

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Nov 12, 2007
I won free tickets to see this movie off a 6 pack of Nutrisoda. From their website: "Six-packs feature a Magic Code that consumers can enter online starting in October, at www.nutrisoda/magic for a chance to win one of a thousand pairs of “Enchanted” movie tickets." Guess I"m 1 in 1,000. Everyone should check it out, even if you don't win, the Nutrisoda is great and well worth it!
SGreen

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Nov 20, 2007
FYI- "ccschhauf" is everywhere... time to change the nickname. Good job tho ;)
CCSchauf wrote:
I won free tickets to see this movie off a 6 pack of Nutrisoda. From their website: "Six-packs feature a Magic Code that consumers can enter online starting in October, at www.nutrisoda/magic for a chance to win one of a thousand pairs of “Enchanted” movie tickets." Guess I"m 1 in 1,000. Everyone should check it out, even if you don't win, the Nutrisoda is great and well worth it!
Hollywood Princess

Euless, TX

#3 Nov 25, 2007
James Marsden is cute, but Patrick Dempsey is HOT!!!!!!!!!!
roxana

Bradenton, FL

#4 Nov 25, 2007
hi
Hollywood Princess

Euless, TX

#5 Nov 25, 2007
roxana wrote:
hi
hi!
christine

Clonmel, Ireland

#6 Jan 6, 2008
Went to see this movie with my family and i was totally enchanted it is a beautiful film

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amy Adams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The real life American Hustle - a crumpet facto... (Mar '14) Apr '17 ttoo 11
News Stars show true colors at 2014 Oscars (Mar '14) Mar '14 Fred 1
News Amy Adams uncomfortable with nudity (Jan '14) Jan '14 Ariel 1
News The New Trailer For 'Her' Might Make You Cry (Dec '13) Dec '13 kaki4125 1
Amy Adams nude (Jan '11) Nov '13 Cdajgmet 2
News Bartender tapped for role in 'The Fighter' (Nov '09) Mar '13 Christian Paige 14
News Home 'Trouble With the Curve' tops new releases (Dec '12) Dec '12 This sucks 1
More from around the web