Amanda Seyfried interview
iamrogue

Torrance, CA

#1 Mar 25, 2010
Rogue Pictures sat down with Amanda Seyfried to discuss her role in the dark and twisted new thriller "Chloe." Listen to what she has to tell Rogue about exploring her dark side, and how she even came to love "Chole." Check out the trailer and exclusive clips on iamrogue.com . http://iamrogue.com/sections/movies/chloe-iam... ...
Richboy97

Toronto, Canada

#2 Dec 17, 2014
Well speaking of dark side you think a movie about a guy paying for sex is twisted but yet sticking fingers in 7 year old Jonathan Stroms butt and licking his ass and tasting his shit is not. You even said " why didn't you pee in my mouth" when he was giggling. Not comforting fucking weird. You even said his shit tasted like beans and lettuce which is 3 million times more disturbing than female prostitution.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amanda Seyfried Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Famous People from the Lehigh Valley (Jul '08) Jan '15 Trebor yebmir 42
Nude Amanda Seyfried ! (May '11) Dec '14 Richboy97 2
News Fifty Shades of Grey Movie Cast: Ian Somerhalde... (Jul '13) Jul '13 erica 1
News Who will play Hillary Clinton? (Jun '13) Jun '13 kev Michigan 1
News Sex, politics and Steve Jobs highlight Sundance... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Ugbe beauty ifeoma 1
News Allentown native Amanda Seyfried to portray Lin... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Ijiot Hunter 5
News Astrological Forecast (Dec '11) Dec '11 Fitus T Bluster 2
More from around the web