GRIFFIN & PHOENIX Ed Stone's remake of a TV movie about two peo...

Dir: Ed Stone. US. 2006. 102mins. A theatrical remake of a 1976 TV movie, Ed Stone's feature debut Griffin & Phoenix never moves beyond the narrative and emotional restrictions of a story about two people in ... Full Story
Judy Lawrence

AOL

#1 Feb 14, 2007
This movie was awesome. Amanda Peet and Dermot Mulroney played such wonderful roles. I lost my mother to cancer and I cried through the whole show. I hope this will come out on DVD. This is a must see....
S M I L E E Y

AOL

#2 May 18, 2007
This movie makes us realize that we are here for just a short time & how we chose to live our lives thru it. How we make the best (or worst) out of the situations we are given in life & determine our own happiness. I plan to buy this as soon as its on DVD. Its a must see.
Dermot Mulroney

UK

#3 Jun 2, 2007
hey I am British but as an absolute fan of Dermot Mulroney would love to be able to buy the DVD of Griffin and Phoenix help please it can be region 1
Hellothreebee

AOL

#4 Jun 23, 2007
Dermot Mulroney wrote:
hey I am British but as an absolute fan of Dermot Mulroney would love to be able to buy the DVD of Griffin and Phoenix help please it can be region 1
DVD to be available (at least in the US)on September 11 according to info from Amazon.com . Understand it will also be available through Barnes & Noble (Bookseller). You may pre-order from both sources. Regards from Virginia (Commonwealth of)!
ADA GAMEZ

Argentina

#5 Jun 25, 2007
Amanda Peet and my so much loved Dermot Mulroney are wonderful in their roles.Im from Argentina
cecilia medrano

Garza García, Mexico

#6 Jul 16, 2007
please. i'd like to buy a soundtrack about this movie. somebody knows how can i get it?
Dermot Mulroney

UK

#7 Jul 21, 2007
It's the pest again from the UK and traced a snippet of Griffin and Phoenix on the Youtube it looks awesome can't wait to obtain the DVD have to ask friend in the USA to buy it for me YAHOO !!!!!!
Sepideh Hossein

Iran

#8 Aug 2, 2008
I'm a girl from Iran and Dermot is my love but I cant... please send me news from He...
I'm Lover...
Dermot Is my Love.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amanda Peet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Way, Way Back Movie Review (Jul '13) Sep '13 Dmoviestreaming 2
Celebrity mommy wars on immunizing their children (Apr '12) Aug '13 Vaccines Cause Au... 7
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (Jan '13) Jan '13 Liubov 1
amanda peet indian baby (Mar '12) Mar '12 Hannah 2
Amanda Peet nude (May '11) May '11 Martha 1
Black humorless (Jan '11) Jan '11 justin 1
Man cleared in burglary at actress Peet's NYC loft (May '10) May '10 NW Hominid 1
More from around the web