Celebrity mommy wars on immunizing their children

Apr 21, 2012 Full story: Examiner.com 7

Today is the first day celebrating National Infant Immunization Week , which is in conjunction with the first ever World Immunization Week .

Full Story

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#1 Apr 22, 2012
"web page to show parents just how many children die from preventable deaths, including number of autism diagnoses that have been scientifically linked to vaccinations (so far, the count is zero)."

Celebs should stay out of it. It them that create the 'social designer trends' and muddle the important choices parents have to make.
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

#3 Apr 22, 2012
Here's a new one, autism is caused by unvaccinating children. Must be ORAC'S idea. I guess they just forgot how many fully vaccinated children developed autism. Oh, and obese women have children with autism. Since we are having an obesity epidemic its not surprising fat women have chidren. Doesn't explain the thousands if not millions of not obese woman who have children with autism.
aur56

Aurora, MO

#4 Apr 22, 2012
None of us should be listening to any celebrity regarding our own kids. We will do what is best and I don't care at all what any celeb does with their own. My choice with my kids is best for them, and by the way mine were vaccinated for everything and did just fine. They are both healthy young adult men today. Celebrities just confuse some more naive parents about issues such as diet, vaccines, etc.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#5 Apr 22, 2012
I guess anti vaxxers forgot how many fully vaccinated children do not have autism. Funny how they slam the obesity
study when everyone knows obesity causes many health related issues, but it has nothing to do with celebs.

Jenny McCarthy's child never even had autism. He has Landau-Kleffner syndrome, of which she told Time Magazine, and of which mimics autism but have very different long term outcomes. Yet knowing this, McCarthy thinks she can advise parents about vaccines.

Also what an anti vaxxer can never explain is why vaccines are prejudice against boys? If it were the vaccines, it would affect all children equally. They also cant explain why the majority who have been vaccinated do not have autism or any other injury.
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

#6 Apr 22, 2012
aur56 wrote:
None of us should be listening to any celebrity regarding our own kids. We will do what is best and I don't care at all what any celeb does with their own. My choice with my kids is best for them, and by the way mine were vaccinated for everything and did just fine. They are both healthy young adult men today. Celebrities just confuse some more naive parents about issues such as diet, vaccines, etc.
How old? Born in the 80's?
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

#7 Apr 22, 2012
friend wrote:
I guess anti vaxxers forgot how many fully vaccinated children do not have autism. Funny how they slam the obesity
study when everyone knows obesity causes many health related issues, but it has nothing to do with celebs.
Jenny McCarthy's child never even had autism. He has Landau-Kleffner syndrome, of which she told Time Magazine, and of which mimics autism but have very different long term outcomes. Yet knowing this, McCarthy thinks she can advise parents about vaccines.
Also what an anti vaxxer can never explain is why vaccines are prejudice against boys? If it were the vaccines, it would affect all children equally. They also cant explain why the majority who have been vaccinated do not have autism or any other injury.
Why don't you explain it all then?
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

#8 Aug 6, 2013
National Infant Immunization Week What a crock. Its marketing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amanda Peet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Way, Way Back Movie Review (Jul '13) Sep '13 Dmoviestreaming 2
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (Jan '13) Jan '13 Liubov 1
amanda peet indian baby (Mar '12) Mar '12 Hannah 2
Amanda Peet nude (May '11) May '11 Martha 1
Black humorless (Jan '11) Jan '11 justin 1
Man cleared in burglary at actress Peet's NYC loft (May '10) May '10 NW Hominid 1
Jenny Mccarthy Rips Amanda Peet For 'Parasite' ... (Nov '08) Jan '09 carmenforu 4

Amanda Peet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE