`Hairspray' Returns to Baltimore

`Hairspray' Returns to Baltimore

There are 8 comments on the Newsday story from Jul 19, 2007, titled `Hairspray' Returns to Baltimore. In it, Newsday reports that:

John Travolta didn't show up for the premiere of "Hairspray" in the city that inspired it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

micheal jackson heyyyyyy

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Jul 21, 2007
yo mama think you ugly
Tim Pieples

Rochester, PA

#2 Jul 23, 2007
I thoroughly enjoyed reading Ben's article.
I'm the father of Kellsey Pieples, who was quoted (cery accurately, I might add)...and it warmed my heart again to hear again through print what my daughter said about Zac. It was also great to read the quotes from the stars & producers. Even though I experienced the premier, admitedly, I was a bit star-struck...and maybe a bit incoherent with realizing that I spent $600 for the four of us to see this and it would soon be over!

I wish Ben would have continued with writing about the "gala event" afterwards. We couldn't be everywhere at one time. We were one of the few lucky enough to get Zac's autograph...which made what's left of my daughter's "pre-teen" portion of her life perfect. Thanks to your article, I now have a permanent record to supplement my photos.(of course having the $600 back would be nice!)

Thanks for your article, Ben!! And especially giving me another reason to realize how I am spoiling my daughters!!
geoff

Richmond, Australia

#3 Jul 24, 2007
kool
vanessa junior

Rotherham, UK

#5 Jul 27, 2007
oh uy ponl;iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine
simona

Sofia, Bulgaria

#7 Feb 16, 2008
hairspray is the best movie ever i like Penny(she is so cute there and sexy)
James Earl Ray

United States

#8 Feb 16, 2008
No Fat Chicks!
John Nathaniel

Sweden

#10 Mar 26, 2008
Hi! just wanted to say that Nikki Blonsky is so talented and Amanda Have been my favourite actress since i was 12.
Sapphire

Brisbane, Australia

#12 Mar 26, 2008
hair spray is awesome cause zac is in there

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amanda Bynes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
all songs from she's the man (May '07) Aug '14 Mgnnm 92
Amanda dont roll in the sexy films or show your... (Jun '07) Jul '14 alam 4
News Actress Amanda Bynes leaves facility after psyc... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Cali Girl 13 1
News Another court date for Amanda Bynes (Oct '13) Oct '13 Anonymous 1
Lovewrecked (Dec '06) Sep '13 dmw 26
News Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez & More: 6 Good Girls ... (Jul '13) Sep '13 Big mike 5
News Drake Admits The Amanda Bynes Tweets Are Weird (Aug '13) Aug '13 Amanda Bynes 6
More from around the web