Brighton, CO

#309 Feb 11, 2009
that is not the real amanda bynes she does not live in canada
hi im gay

San Francisco, CA

#310 Mar 11, 2009
alex koziupa wrote:
<quoted text>
hey amanda,im one of ur biggest fans.i saw ur tv show and ur movies.ur awesome and ur a great actress..plus extremly extremly pretty.im not even sure if ur gonna get this but if u do then i just want u to know that ur really pretty and a great actress and i would do anything in this world to talk to u.like email or something but i know ur a real big actress and im just some guy thats isn't in movies but i figured i should at least try to talk to u.im a nice laid back guy and if u were wondering im 22 almost 23 well i really hope i hear from u but if not.keep doin what ur doin.ur awesome koziupa_1@hotmail.com my email.. if not you can call me at 1-800-222-isuck cock
for amanda bynes
yours truley alex k
i love you
MooshieTheCat

Orlando, FL

#311 May 13, 2011
Meow !
Patrick Cinotti, WHY don't You leave any cat Food for me, when You leave the apartment, to go to The Galt Library ???
I thought You were in LOVE with me !!!
Didn't You look me in my eyes last Saturday, after we saw a movie in the theater, and made Bi-Sexual LOVE, and say :
" Mooshie, I LOVE You! I want to marry You in 2012, so we can see Ghostbusters 3, in 3-D, as a Man and Cat Couple "
Now I think You're cheating on me with other Cats and squirrels !
Meow !
PPPPPPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!! !
PDX Dave

Portland, OR

#312 Jun 22, 2013
I don't really care who she's dating now, I want to know who was her first time and when did happen how old was she? I'm assuming it was after she finished "the Amanda show"... but one can never be too sure with these things. Oh please please, let some video surface of THAT happening!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amanda Bynes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
all songs from she's the man (May '07) Aug '14 Mgnnm 92
Amanda dont roll in the sexy films or show your... (Jun '07) Jul '14 alam 4
News Actress Amanda Bynes leaves facility after psyc... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Cali Girl 13 1
News Another court date for Amanda Bynes (Oct '13) Oct '13 Anonymous 1
Lovewrecked (Dec '06) Sep '13 dmw 26
News Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez & More: 6 Good Girls ... (Jul '13) Sep '13 Big mike 5
News Drake Admits The Amanda Bynes Tweets Are Weird (Aug '13) Aug '13 Amanda Bynes 6
More from around the web