who's her boyfriend?
First Prev
of 16
Next Last
holly

Brossard, Canada

#1 Feb 28, 2006
Hi I find some pics of her with nick zano in an off-screen and I'd like to know if they are a couple in real life. Thanks for the answer
ashley

Union City, NJ

#2 Mar 15, 2006
yea nick zano and amanda bynes are a couple in real-life don't know if they still dating but from my source yes i think they still are.
bonnie

San Francisco, CA

#3 Apr 5, 2006
they broke up. nick zano`s dating sum other girl now, i dont noe who. and amanda is rumored to be dating her "shes the man" co-star, channing tatum.
smelly laura

Blackwood, UK

#4 Apr 8, 2006
channing is so like fit, i just die every time i c his pick, an yes she is goin out wid channing cause hes a hot hunk, oh an by the way i love the film she@ the man
Amanda Bynes

United States

#6 May 6, 2006
Hey!
I was dating Nick Zano for awhile and now I am dating Channing! I love to hear all of my fans! I hope I hear from you all soon you all can email me at [email protected] See ya!
bebe

Scott, LA

#7 May 13, 2006
hey amanda well i am happy u are dating channing tatum yo look really cute 2gether but my e-mail is [email protected] if u have time e-mail me back....
Michelle

Jakarta, Indonesia

#8 May 22, 2006
Hey..Amanda,can you e-mail me at [email protected]
i'll wait 4 you're e-mail thanx.
Sweet_princess92 006

Lawrenceville, GA

#9 May 28, 2006
hey amanda i wanted to know if you were dating channing tatum? my e-mail is [email protected]
Amanda Bines

Edmonton, Canada

#10 May 31, 2006
Amanda Bynes wrote:
Hey!
I was dating Nick Zano for awhile and now I am dating Channing! I love to hear all of my fans! I hope I hear from you all soon you all can email me at [email protected] See ya!
No i'm the real amanda bynes.
Chris Portner
#11 Jun 1, 2006
Hey Amanda have you ever been to polo illinois?
Anne

United States

#12 Jun 4, 2006
i wish oliver james was her boyfriend because hes like 13 years older then me so i cant really date him.so i want someone i like to have him.
katie

Dudley, UK

#13 Jun 6, 2006
Hey, Amanda I was wondering if you would ever star on drake and josh . I think you should because it would be good 2 see you,drake and josh 2gether again.
please email me back on: [email protected]
thanks
Andrea

Guatemala City, Guatemala

#14 Jun 30, 2006
hi everyone! can you tell me who is Amanda's boyfriend?? please! and do you know why did she and nick broke up??...thanks
Dominique

Australia

#15 Jul 8, 2006
omg... i luv amanda bynes but not in the luv luv way... but the ppl that commented b4 wernt amanda bynes... i dun fink any celebrity would actually talk on these forums. well i wanna know who amanda is definitely dating! can sum1 tell me?
email me at [email protected]
Lauren

Canada

#16 Jul 20, 2006
i hope amanda is still dating the hottie, Channing Tatum! they make a great couple and they are hott together. its a match made in heaven!!^_^ love you tons amanda and her fans!-lol
Lauren

Canada

#17 Jul 20, 2006
aw man, i just found out that channing is dating this jenna person from his new movie step up. but still hes very very hot, but not as hot when hes without amanda!
sarah

Auburn Hills, MI

#18 Jul 20, 2006
Lauren wrote:
aw man, i just found out that channing is dating this jenna person from his new movie step up. but still hes very very hot, but not as hot when hes without amanda!
yeah they are supposed to be living together for four months now and together for 10 months supposingly. i guess he cheated on jenna while she was in japan doing some work of hers and that he said it was a movie promoter thing so she wouldn't get hurt ya know. cause if your gf is away, your more than likely to go and find that other person you like and get cozy with them when they are away. a comforter thing i guess but when she got back, went back with jenna. i dk but whatever. amanda and him should date man!!
Devan

Hampstead, NC

#19 Jul 21, 2006
hey amanda are you really dating channing tatum because all the papers and websites say he is dating some other girl. so whats going on. and i just want to say you are my role modle!!! and is there going to be a she's the man 2????
keelie

Assebroek, Belgium

#20 Jul 21, 2006
peaple dat was not the real amanda on this forum the real amanda don't gi here e-mail.

end y hope there going to be a she's the man 2
michelle

Richmond, CA

#21 Jul 21, 2006
I loved shes the man! ive seen pic of channing and amanda and they look so cute together ive been wondering if their a couple?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amanda Bynes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Actress Amanda Bynes leaves facility after psyc... (Dec '13) Oct '15 You care 3
chelsea ciara bravo kaetlyn amanda bynes (Aug '15) Aug '15 diana 1
big time rush chat room (Aug '15) Aug '15 diana 5
famous chat room (Aug '15) Aug '15 diana 1
amanda alexa tiffany espenser chat room (Aug '15) Aug '15 diana 1
tiffany espensen (Aug '15) Aug '15 diana 1
ashley argota or alexa nikolas (Aug '15) Aug '15 diana 1
More from around the web