'V for Vendetta' tops box office

Mar 19, 2006 Read more: Charlotte Observer
Audiences were in a rebellious mood, lifting the action tale "V for Vendetta" to the top spot at the weekend box office with a $26.1 million debut. Read more
BigSilentFont

San Francisco, CA

#1 Mar 20, 2006
Just wanted to let you know that the link from the cigarette image featured in your "V for Vendetta" banner to BAT or Philip Morris International seems to be broken. Don't want you to miss any web advertising income!
nineteeneightytw o

France

#2 Mar 21, 2006
The V for Vendetta movie was great. I loved the action and dialogue. I'm glad I caught V instead of the other offerings in the theater this weekend.
Bill Hannegan

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Mar 25, 2006
Perhaps a film like this will encourage us to be less submissive to puritan fascism.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amanda Bynes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
all songs from she's the man (May '07) Aug '14 Mgnnm 92
Amanda dont roll in the sexy films or show your... (Jun '07) Jul '14 alam 4
News Actress Amanda Bynes leaves facility after psyc... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Cali Girl 13 1
News Another court date for Amanda Bynes (Oct '13) Oct '13 Anonymous 1
Lovewrecked (Dec '06) Sep '13 dmw 26
News Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez & More: 6 Good Girls ... (Jul '13) Sep '13 Big mike 5
News Drake Admits The Amanda Bynes Tweets Are Weird (Aug '13) Aug '13 Amanda Bynes 6
More from around the web