Is this really you
Yo Yo

Homer, NE

#1 Jul 17, 2006
i think your just a fat person on the other line. but ill talk. YOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssoo ooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmm mmmmmeeeeeeeeee!!
Yo Yo

Homer, NE

#2 Jul 17, 2006
Work on your myspace more girl
yo yo my bum_ottawa on

Canada

#3 Jul 20, 2006
dont talk about amanda that way! she is one of the most prettiest person ever! and she is sooo way not fat!! she is amazingly gorgeous and shes a great role model for everyone! love yeah lots amanda!! <3
keelie

Assebroek, Belgium

#4 Jul 21, 2006
jay she's not fat she's prittie
Kara Langenberg

Ogden, UT

#5 Jul 22, 2006
1st of all I love Amanda she rocks! And also "Yo Yo" Amanda is no where near fat! Anyways I thought Amanda and Channing were going out because of there public makeout and because on the actors commentary for She's the Man they were talking like they were going out. Also Perez Hiltons web site says that Amanda and Channing are going out but then it also says that hes going out with that Jenna chick! Either websites are lying or Channing is playing 2 girls!(but he is still sexy) I hope hes with Amanda:)
Noreen

Toronto, Canada

#6 Jul 23, 2006
AMANDA BYNES IS SO FINE MAN I WANT HERE HAIR I WANT MY BODY LIKE HERS LOL BUT SERIOUSLY IS THIS REALLY AMANDA BYNES WE ARE TALKING TO(WRITING TO) LOL
Broxigar

Netherlands

#7 Jul 31, 2006
/lol yea i think yo-yo just loves corpses or something cuzz if amanda is fat than Jessica Alba is the ugliest person in the world and the grass is blue and the sky is green... pfff are you from a other planet or something...mabe the planet brainless in the im just jealous universe?
Amanda just stay who you are there enuff vips out there with a eatdisorder!!!
amanda

Provadia, Bulgaria

#8 Feb 16, 2008
amanda is not fat she is sooo and most beautifull

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amanda Bynes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Amanda Bynes set to make acting return in 2018 new Jan '18 Is She Still Nuts 1
News Will Amanda's Co-Star Crush Lead to Heartbreak? (Apr '06) Oct '17 side mirror 612
big time rush chat room (Aug '15) Jan '17 Anonymous 6
News Actress Amanda Bynes leaves facility after psyc... (Dec '13) Oct '15 You care 3
chelsea ciara bravo kaetlyn amanda bynes (Aug '15) Aug '15 diana 1
famous chat room (Aug '15) Aug '15 diana 1
amanda alexa tiffany espenser chat room (Aug '15) Aug '15 diana 1
More from around the web