'Hairspray' actress cast in 'Canned'

'Hairspray' actress cast in 'Canned'

There are 3 comments on the Digital Spy story from Mar 28, 2009, titled 'Hairspray' actress cast in 'Canned'. In it, Digital Spy reports that:

Amanda Bynes has been cast in the ABC pilot Canned , reports Variety . The pilot revolves around a group of friends who are all fired on the same day.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Digital Spy.

Tulsa, OK

#1 May 26, 2009
This is good news. Amanda does best on the small screen. Her movies are ok but nothing to shake the world up. She doesn't seem willing or able to step over into movies grown ups would watch. But she is fun to watch and has a relaxed and easy approach to humor. Plus she looks great. So here's hoping this new sitcom takes. Amanda is 4 for 4 on TV shows so far so thats a pretty good record.

#2 Aug 4, 2015
i like amanda

#3 Aug 4, 2015
hairspray its funny movie lol i love it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amanda Bynes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Amanda Bynes set to make acting return in 2018 new Jan '18 Is She Still Nuts 1
News Will Amanda's Co-Star Crush Lead to Heartbreak? (Apr '06) Oct '17 side mirror 612
big time rush chat room (Aug '15) Jan '17 Anonymous 6
News Actress Amanda Bynes leaves facility after psyc... (Dec '13) Oct '15 You care 3
chelsea ciara bravo kaetlyn amanda bynes (Aug '15) Aug '15 diana 1
famous chat room (Aug '15) Aug '15 diana 1
amanda alexa tiffany espenser chat room (Aug '15) Aug '15 diana 1