Hollywood star Amanda Bynes to quit a...

Hollywood star Amanda Bynes to quit acting

There are 22 comments on the Xinhuanet story from Jun 21, 2010, titled Hollywood star Amanda Bynes to quit acting. In it, Xinhuanet reports that:

U.S. actress Amanda Bynes announced Saturday on Twitter that she would quit acting.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Xinhuanet.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jate

Newmarket, Canada

#22 Jun 22, 2010
Earthling2010 wrote:
<quoted text>
You would know?
Hell no I wouldn't want to know? I keep my draws clean.
CharlesP

Pine Hill, AL

#23 Jun 22, 2010
Many people LEAVE HOLLYWOOD/ACTING, after working there a while. THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT SHE HAS TO LEAVE SHOW BUSINESS!
examples: Yakov Smirnov (owns comedy club in Branson,MO), Harry Anderson (works as comedian/lives in Florida), Redd Foxx (perfered working in Las Vegas/Comedian), etc.
MY POINT: Ms. BYNES- FIND SOMETHING YOU ENJOY DOING! YOU USED TO DO A COMEDY ROUTINE AS A CHILD. WHY NOT TRY IT AGAIN???? FOR A YEAR OR TWO??
If you are good at business, BUY/START YOUR OWN COMEDY CLUB!!! FIND A NICE MEDIUM SIZED CITY THAT YOU ENJOY AND BUILD A NICE/SUCESSFUL LIFE FOR YOURSELF!
Try ACTING IN DINNER THEATER???(is that still popular in some cities?- It used to be. Maybe it still is in retirement cities/areas.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amanda Bynes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Actress Amanda Bynes leaves facility after psyc... (Dec '13) Oct '15 You care 3
chelsea ciara bravo kaetlyn amanda bynes (Aug '15) Aug '15 diana 1
big time rush chat room (Aug '15) Aug '15 diana 5
famous chat room (Aug '15) Aug '15 diana 1
amanda alexa tiffany espenser chat room (Aug '15) Aug '15 diana 1
tiffany espensen (Aug '15) Aug '15 diana 1
ashley argota or alexa nikolas (Aug '15) Aug '15 diana 1
More from around the web