Amanda beat up a boy before!

Amanda beat up a boy before!

Posted in the Amanda Bynes Forum

Jenny

Port Huron, MI

#1 Aug 31, 2009
I overheard a couple of girls at sams club talking while they were looking at one of Amanda's movies and they were talking about some Amanda interview they just saw on youtube where she admits getting into a fight one time with a boy her age when she was 9 and that she beat him up pretty bad? I guess the kid was teasing her and she said she got mad broke his noise and knocked some of his teeth out? Anyone else see this interview I couldn't find it? I didn't know Amanda had it in her, but she is tall and must of been bigger than kid too.
Becca

United States

#2 Sep 11, 2009
I wouldn't doubt it, she was taller then some of the Adults on the Amanda show. So she was probably the tallest kid in her class when she was 9.
Lia

United States

#3 Oct 4, 2009
Hey Michigan girls!

I'm pretty sure I saw that interview a while back. It was a few years ago when she was promoting She's the Man. It was like a New Zealand interview or something. I think she just said she gave him a bloody nose and a split lip not a broken noise. She was talking about how she use to be like one the the boys on the playground when she was little.
She did seem sort of tomboyish at times when she was on All That and The Amanda show. I could definitly see Penelope Tate beating the crap out of a kid!
jim

Denver, CO

#4 Feb 11, 2010
stop the presses
Jen

Port Huron, MI

#5 Jul 21, 2010
Cool so it's true. Whould of liked to seen her do it! he he.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amanda Bynes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Actress Amanda Bynes leaves facility after psyc... (Dec '13) Oct '15 You care 3
chelsea ciara bravo kaetlyn amanda bynes (Aug '15) Aug '15 diana 1
big time rush chat room (Aug '15) Aug '15 diana 5
famous chat room (Aug '15) Aug '15 diana 1
amanda alexa tiffany espenser chat room (Aug '15) Aug '15 diana 1
tiffany espensen (Aug '15) Aug '15 diana 1
ashley argota or alexa nikolas (Aug '15) Aug '15 diana 1
More from around the web