Lee to play 'Earl' for a few more years

Lee to play 'Earl' for a few more years

There are 1 comment on the Digital Spy story from Dec 30, 2007, titled Lee to play 'Earl' for a few more years. In it, Digital Spy reports that:

“There will be an ending of course, maybe in a few more years, but not yet. We're making better TV in some ways than we are movies.”

Jason Lee has insisted that he is committed to staying with My Name Is Earl for a few more years before the show ends. via Digital Spy

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Digital Spy.

“American muscle is back!”

Since: Nov 07

What town?

#1 Jan 4, 2008
This is a great show, and I'm glad that he's sticking with it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alvin & the Chipmunks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Town blasts 'Alvin and the Chipmunks' music to ... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Christsharian Dee... 20
News Alvin and the Chipmunks are ready to sing their... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Pierre Elliott Tr... 1
Talk to me Simon Seville (Apr '13) Jun '14 Tony Nielson 2
News Bella Thorne And Zendaya Coleman At The Animal ... (Dec '11) Oct '13 Bella Thorne Zendaya 2
Alvin and the chipmunks in the future (Dec '07) Apr '13 Simon Seville 3
Simon seville opinion (Mar '13) Apr '13 Simon Seville 4
News Freebie: Munk Yourself With Chipmunks Squeakque... (Dec '09) Apr '13 Simon Seville 11
More from around the web