Alvin and the chipmunks in the future

Alvin and the chipmunks in the future

Alex

Dallas, TX

#1 Dec 22, 2007
Do you think they should have another movie in the future? I think so.
Mar 11 92

Dallas, TX

#2 Dec 22, 2007
Yeah, Clair and Dve should get married in the second movie.
Simon Seville

UK

#3 Apr 11, 2013
I think that I need a bigger part and We should not go to the moon or stuff like that

I read a good AATC FanFiction the other day cAlled
Its all in your head Alvin
And if they made it the rating would be 18+ maybe just 15+ it included Alvin in a coma for ten years then he had to stop his ex best friend Rupert who rapes brittany from marring and I am a gangsta working for rupert but I found out he killed dave so I'm plotting against him then I get killed but in the end it was a dream and we all live and have kids surprisingly the same ones from the dream

You guys have to read it

50 chapters

Book worthy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alvin & the Chipmunks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Town blasts 'Alvin and the Chipmunks' music to ... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Christsharian Dee... 20
News Alvin and the Chipmunks are ready to sing their... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Pierre Elliott Tr... 1
Talk to me Simon Seville (Apr '13) Jun '14 Tony Nielson 2
News Bella Thorne And Zendaya Coleman At The Animal ... (Dec '11) Oct '13 Bella Thorne Zendaya 2
Simon seville opinion (Mar '13) Apr '13 Simon Seville 4
News Freebie: Munk Yourself With Chipmunks Squeakque... (Dec '09) Apr '13 Simon Seville 11
Chipwreked les opiniones (Apr '13) Apr '13 Simon Seville 1
More from around the web