'Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakq...

'Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel' - The fun follow-up t...

There are 6 comments on the Zap2it.com story from Dec 23, 2009, titled 'Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel' - The fun follow-up t.... In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

The fun follow-up to the 2007 blockbuster is filled with teen chipmunk drama as the trio face some competition from a female chipmunk singing group.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

geraldine

Windsor, NC

#1 Jan 4, 2010
i saw this movie during the holidays and it was sooo cute. I LOVE this movie.
cristy2213

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#2 Jan 22, 2010
it is a really good movie i saw it the second day it came out it is a really good mvie for kids they will really enjoy it caz it is really funny me as a 13 year old girl recomended for kid a really good movie for adults too just saying hope you enjoy it
hayden

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#3 Jan 22, 2010
good movie
hailie

Knoxville, IA

#4 Jan 27, 2010
you are so cool alvin and the chipmunks:the squeakque
conor kavanagh

Romford, UK

#5 Feb 10, 2010
its a really good film i like the chipmunks
happydreamer

San Fernando, Philippines

#6 Mar 21, 2010
the chipmunks are cute
specially Theodore..
i even made a review of this movie on my blog..
http://rhivz-happydreamer.blogspot.com/2010/0...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alvin & the Chipmunks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Town blasts 'Alvin and the Chipmunks' music to ... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Christsharian Dee... 20
News Alvin and the Chipmunks are ready to sing their... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Pierre Elliott Tr... 1
Talk to me Simon Seville (Apr '13) Jun '14 Tony Nielson 2
News Bella Thorne And Zendaya Coleman At The Animal ... (Dec '11) Oct '13 Bella Thorne Zendaya 2
Alvin and the chipmunks in the future (Dec '07) Apr '13 Simon Seville 3
Simon seville opinion (Mar '13) Apr '13 Simon Seville 4
News Freebie: Munk Yourself With Chipmunks Squeakque... (Dec '09) Apr '13 Simon Seville 11
More from around the web