Alvin and the Chipmunks 2: The Squeakuel

Alvin and the Chipmunks 2: The Squeakuel

There are 2 comments on the Cinema Blend News story from Jan 5, 2009, titled Alvin and the Chipmunks 2: The Squeakuel. In it, Cinema Blend News reports that:

Directed by Betty Thomas Previewed by Leanne Cari : 2009-01-04 22:51:28 Alvin, Simon and Theodore compete against The Chipettes in the $100,000 Battle of the Bands.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cinema Blend News.

Jake

Jamison, PA

#1 Jan 7, 2009
omg i knew this. i heard that miley curus is ele from the chipettes. click below to read ALL FULL info about alvin and the chinks 2.
http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles/15992...
marissa

Orland Park, IL

#3 Jul 10, 2009
whoo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alvin & the Chipmunks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Town blasts 'Alvin and the Chipmunks' music to ... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Christsharian Dee... 20
News Alvin and the Chipmunks are ready to sing their... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Pierre Elliott Tr... 1
Talk to me Simon Seville (Apr '13) Jun '14 Tony Nielson 2
News Bella Thorne And Zendaya Coleman At The Animal ... (Dec '11) Oct '13 Bella Thorne Zendaya 2
Alvin and the chipmunks in the future (Dec '07) Apr '13 Simon Seville 3
Simon seville opinion (Mar '13) Apr '13 Simon Seville 4
News Freebie: Munk Yourself With Chipmunks Squeakque... (Dec '09) Apr '13 Simon Seville 11
More from around the web