Movie set in Shelbyville to air on ca...

Movie set in Shelbyville to air on cable network

There are 1 comment on the WHAS-TV Louisville story from Nov 21, 2006, titled Movie set in Shelbyville to air on cable network. In it, WHAS-TV Louisville reports that:

A movie shot in and about Shelbyville will make its debut on a cable network next month, the movie's director said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHAS-TV Louisville.

Randy Curlee

Knoxville, TN

#1 Dec 5, 2006
What most do not know is that the dog riding on the top of the Pinto was a real life story in the 1970's. Mr. Joe Peacock, who lived in the Richmond community near Shelbyville, took his dog everywhere he went -- with his dog riding on the roof of his car. The story was picked up by the Nashville news media. As a boy I worked for Mr. Peacock in his vegetable garden and market. He was a wonderful and warm man. He told me that one day when he didn't open the car door for his dog, the dog simply jumped on the roof -- and off they went.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allison Janney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Allison Janney Hijacks The White House Press Br... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Sure Is 1
Allison Janney nude ! (Aug '12) Aug '12 Claude 1
News Allison Janney & Tony Shalhoub To Star In Greg ... (Feb '12) Apr '12 New-WestWing-FanSite 2
Allison Janney nude ! (Apr '11) Apr '11 Loni 1
News The Struggle Of Life Is A War Unto Itself (Jul '10) Jul '10 I Smell Poop 1
News '9 to 5' is at work on Broadway with Dolly Part... (Apr '09) May '09 Proud SUV Owner 4
News Finding Nemo (Dec '07) Dec '07 ashley arrowsmith 1
More from around the web