Best cookbooks to give as gifts

Best cookbooks to give as gifts

There are 1 comment on the Orlando Sentinel story from Nov 28, 2007, titled Best cookbooks to give as gifts. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

If all they want for Christmas is a cookbook, here are eight of the year's best.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Merry Christmas

Bridgetown, Barbados

#1 Dec 31, 2008
http://hotshorturl.com/sw11
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!
Merry Christmas
Easy vacation times now
We Wish You A Merry Christmas
and A Happy New Year and A Seasons Greetings 2009!
With a special gift for your Vacation holidays
Delivered by postmail
Better than internet gifts
Easy vacation holidays
no more high expensive hotels or guest houses too worry about
Now vacation holidays in your personal tropical fully furnish house with no expensive of maintaining!
Valued Tours
Valued Stays
Valued borders
Valued Renters
Valued Shoppers
Valued your way access
Valued helpers
Valued Cleaners
Valued Gifts
Valued presentations
Valued Special Moments
Valued test drive vacation
Send your email for reservation!
A life time vacation dream come true!
[email protected]

Welcome to all internet visitors especially ladies and you can reach me at the following e-mail enclose even have a chat on a msn window plus i offer a postmail gift to you and if anyone promotes my guest book here i also offer real nice genious prizes my street address: "york house" golf club road, christ church, Barbados, west indies.HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!! [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Waters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Grill the chef: Bill Wavrin (May '08) Nov '15 timmy cosbey 14
News California chefs encourage fresh, healthy meals... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Doc Proper 2
News Michelle Obama, Alice Waters and Fedele Bauccio... (Aug '11) Aug '11 Sunshine 1
News Feeding the First Lady (Jun '11) Jun '11 fedupwiththemess 2
News Alice Waters hosting Michelle Obama in East Bay (Jun '11) Jun '11 Sunshine 1
News New federal dietary guidelines say skip the salt (Feb '11) Feb '11 Klaus 1
News RC's mayor-elect already minding his manners (Nov '10) Nov '10 Concerned 14
More from around the web