'Mother' star Alyson Hannigan is a mo...

'Mother' star Alyson Hannigan is a mother - Former 'Buffy' star...

There are 6 comments on the Zap2it.com story from Mar 31, 2009, titled 'Mother' star Alyson Hannigan is a mother - Former 'Buffy' star.... In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

She's not the titular mother in "How I Met Your Mother," but Alyson Hannigan is now a mom in real life.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

Mandy

Calgary, Canada

#1 Mar 31, 2009
I have been amazed and a little distracted by all the creative ways they have managed to hide the baby bump for Hannigan!
Vern

Largo, FL

#2 Mar 31, 2009
Aly & Alexi are going to be great parents...as long as she doesn't yell at him like she did Marshall (of course he did deserve it!) Love the name, though! Satyana Denisof! Nice! Good luck in the future Alyson. You are the best!
MrRoboto

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Mar 31, 2009
Much better news for the Buffyverse, following the sad news of Andy Hallet's death.
bonnieray

Hartsdale, NY

#4 Mar 31, 2009
good news. Congratulations.
smitty

Santa Ana, CA

#5 Mar 31, 2009
congrats!!!! i didnt know she was 35 lol
Brandon

Havertown, PA

#6 Mar 31, 2009
Good for her. I'm going to miss the hide-Lily's-belly jokes, though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alexis Denisof Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alexis Denisof - nude ! (Aug '11) Aug '11 Victor 1
News News briefs: Hannigan baby pops, Big Blu-ray drops (Apr '09) Apr '09 sarah 1
News Alyson Hannigan Welcomes Baby Girl (Apr '09) Apr '09 Steen 1
News 'Buffy,' 'Mother' Star Alyson Hannigan to Be a ... (Oct '08) Dec '08 B4YOu 9
News Alyson Hannigan is Pregnant (Oct '08) Oct '08 Steen 1
News Alyson Hannigan expecting her first child (Oct '08) Oct '08 zoroaster 2
More from around the web